babysaph 16-Jun-14
WV Mountaineer 16-Jun-14
JayD 16-Jun-14
Ron Miller 17-Jun-14
Bennett2012 17-Jun-14
bubbastump 18-Jun-14
Old Crow 18-Jun-14
03-Jun-14
My father has had a rough couple years after getting over a heart attack we find out he had cancer last year found out he had it beat as of march the 4th now we are battling pneumonia and blood clots plus a lesion in his lung causing severe pain and spitting up blood he was rushed into ICU at 4am this morning where they have had to sedate him and put him on a ventilator so please put him and my mother on every prayer list possible they really could use the help of The Lord

03-Jun-14
I'm sorry to hear that. My thought are with you.

I know we fuss, argue, and disagree on bowsite all the time. But I think these posts shows how great we all are when it comes down to the most important things in life.

I hate seeing these posts cause I know a family is going thru one of life's worst times and that is sickness and possible death of a loved one.

Anyway, thoughts are with you, your family and your dad. I hope he gets better.

03-Jun-14
Prayers sent for you and your family. I agree with gobbler. Families sometimes bicker and fight but I think of you guys as family. Hang in there buddy.

03-Jun-14
Prayers for your Dad and family

03-Jun-14
Prayers sent

03-Jun-14
Thank you all

04-Jun-14
Lets put our prayers together, it sounds like he has had a very bad streak. Let's everyone put all of our prayers together to turn you dads health problems around. God bless.

04-Jun-14
Prayers sent

04-Jun-14
sent....

04-Jun-14
Prayers for your Dad and your family.

04-Jun-14
Prayers sent

04-Jun-14
prayers sent from the kruk family

04-Jun-14
Prayers sent.

04-Jun-14
Prayers sent...

04-Jun-14
I will pray for your family---->Ron

04-Jun-14
An update on pops still got him on ventilator for tonight and they didn't get any blood out last time they cleaned it so hopefully it's a good sign everything is healing up and they are going to try and wean him off ventilator tomorrow but he can't be sedated during that so I just hope and pray he does good with that so he will atleast be able to talk with us again thank you all for the prayers it really means a lot god bless you all

04-Jun-14
Good luck

04-Jun-14
Prayers sent.

04-Jun-14
Hang in there buddy.

05-Jun-14
Well so far The Lord has been merciful and gracious he is off ventilator set up in his chair talked with us a lil bit and took few sips of water and some broth still spitting up blood from lesion in lungs but dr says he needs to keep doing that and getting it out so things are deff looking up for now thank everyone for their prayers and support

05-Jun-14
Glad to hear he's doing better. Spend as much time as you can with him. Talk to him about all the good times, and ask him to tell you things about relatives and family history and stories, when he is able of course.

I wish I had taken more time to learn things like that from my mother before she passed away. After they leave there is no one left to ask.

I'm glad he's doing better. Hug him and tell him you love him. Hang in there.

06-Jun-14
I second what Gobbler said. Don't forget to give him a big hug and tell him how much you love him, (this is not a sign of weakness) you will feel better and your Dad will feel better because of what you told him. May God Bless your Dad and your family.

06-Jun-14
Deff been givin lots of hugs and I tell ya The Lord is good he is off of ventilator settin up talking eating and seems to be slowing down on spitting up the blood took cathater out give him a bath and talking bout taking him out of ICU and putting him back in normal room tomorrow

06-Jun-14
I hope he keeps improving that much every day.

06-Jun-14
Done bud. Keep the faith. God Bless

06-Jun-14
Glad to hear it.

15-Jun-14
An update on the ol man the many prayers have been answered they done an accidental cat scan Thursday that was planned for next week and it showed significant improvements the blood clot and lesion in his lungs is almost completely gone and healed up keeping him for a few more days for the pneumonia and he should be home!!!! God is good!!!!

15-Jun-14
Great

16-Jun-14
Glad to hear it.

16-Jun-14
Praise the Lord my friend.

16-Jun-14
Great news!!!!

17-Jun-14
Thank the Lord----God continue to bless and watch over your family !

17-Jun-14
He got to come home today and is doing great thank you all for the prayers may god bless you and yours

18-Jun-14
glad to hear the great news. Prayers are strong...

18-Jun-14
That's great news, God has more in store for your father, he has more to give to his family and the Good Lord knows best. God Bless Your family.

• Sitka Gear