gobbler 14-Jun-14
sswv 14-Jun-14
M.P. 15-Jun-14
babysaph 15-Jun-14
gobbler 15-Jun-14
JayD 15-Jun-14
babysaph 16-Jun-14
06-Jun-14
After knowing the history of D-Day, with the bravery, honor, dignity of our military and leadership in that point in our country's history , compared to the recent VA treatment of our Veterns and the recent trade of 5 top Taliban military leaders for 1 deserter, I am for the first time in my life ashamed of our Presidency.

I have been mad, disagreed with, critical of, almost ashamed after the world apology tour, but never 100% ashamed of and embarrassed about, and lost pride in the Presidency. I cannot understand for the life of me why fellow Americans would have voted for this, after he told everyone what he was going to do. What did everybody think a "Fundimental Transformation" of America meant?

No amount of general population welfare, government subsidies , free health care, bailouts, windmills, and solar panels can replace the honor, dignity, and obligation to take care of our promise to take care of our Veterns. The recent "trade" has just added another big target on the back of our troops serving outside of the U.S..

In my opinion, this was a stunt (that backfired) to try and gain political points in light of the recent VA scandal. This was way too much of a price to pay for a deserter, if that is indeed the case, and it is becoming more clear that it is. It is an unbelievable disgraceful, despicable act. If even one member of our military is taken prisoner in order to trade for more Gitmo detainees, Obama should be held 100% responsible.

06-Jun-14
It doesn't matter. We will never see it chsnge in our lifetime because we are outnumbered by the freelloaders..

14-Jun-14
Babysaph you are 100% right, free vehicle, free food stamps, free cell phone, everything paid for by.......you and me. Unless they quit handing out things, hello, nobody wants to work and support a family. It's a crying shame, when older folks need help and can't get it and young people as health as horses get anything they want.

14-Jun-14
good points. I've been ashamed of our top government officials ever since 9-11. from that day forward the United States has been labeled and targeted. the USA needs a good house cleaning and, that needs to start at the TOP.

oh yeah' for what it's worth. Obummer sure makes Jimmy Carter look good don't he? LOL

14-Jun-14
Just like you all - my parents and grandparents taught me to work hard - but somewhere along the line our generation has failed the next generation. Maybe it is because we didn't want to see our children fail and proclaimed them all winners - maybe we made things just too easy - gosh I sure do hope we can change the course!

14-Jun-14

M.P.'s Link
Check out this link Danny

14-Jun-14
Link didn't work. what it said was Texas AM ranked Obama as the 5th greatest President.

Reagan and Lincoln tied for 1st

17 presidents tied for 2nd

23 other presidents tied for 23rd

Jimmy Carter was 4th and ...

Obama was 5th

14-Jun-14
was that 1 line "23 presidents tied for 3rd"?

14-Jun-14
Must have been.

Probably put out by msnbc

14-Jun-14
I guess that about sums it up Mike.

15-Jun-14
yeah it was tied for 3rd. Fat fingered that one I guess

15-Jun-14
That says a lot. Before long he will pass Reagan and Lincoln. Just what makes him so great? I know people get free stuff.

15-Jun-14
Gullible, naive people with below average IQs that think or like to pretend they're cool or smarter than they are.

15-Jun-14
Gobbler you said it - I have been saying for awhile now too, that maybe we should forget thinking about voter ID and start think more along the lines of voter IQ!

16-Jun-14
Unfortunately we are outnumbered. If you think we are outnumbered now wait til all of these muslims start multiplying

• Sitka Gear