WVBOWHUNTER 09-Jun-14
L.S. 09-Jun-14
Lone Eagle 10-Jun-14
WV Mountaineer 10-Jun-14
babysaph 10-Jun-14
Old Crow 24-Jul-14
Bennett2012 24-Jul-14
08-Jun-14
Of the animals you hunt let's rank them in order of your favorite to hunt? Just curious of the information that will come back. Here are my list.

1 turkey 2 elk 3 deer 4 antelope 5 bear

08-Jun-14
1- deer 2- squirrel 3- turkey 4- groundhog 5- bear

08-Jun-14
1. elk 2,whitetail 3.pronghorn 4.mule deer 5.bear Great thread but can't wait for the "comedians" to take it over

08-Jun-14
1.turkey, 2. Whitetail, 3. Elk, 4. Mule deer, 5. Bears

08-Jun-14
Whitetail

08-Jun-14
whitetail and then turkey. I don't hunt anything else.

08-Jun-14
deer/squirle/tukey/bear (bowhunting) bear being my fav.animal ive only taken 1 going after #2 this year

09-Jun-14
Whitetail deer and Turkey. Have not hunted anything else yet but building points for Elk, Mule deer, Antelope, Mtn. goat, Rocky mtn. and Desert Big Horns and Moose.

09-Jun-14
Spring Gobble, Deer, Fall Turkey, Bear, (predator hunting-calling and trapping)

10-Jun-14
1- Elk, 2- Whitetails, 3- Black Bear, 4- Mule Deer, 5- and what ever else I get the chance to hunt.

10-Jun-14
1. Spring Gobbler

2. Spring Gobbler out-of-state before WV's season opens

3 Spring Gobbler in a state after WV's season goes out.

4. Spring gobbler ............

Seriously, I have hunted in a lot of states and after several different animals. Besides Spring Gobbler, it really doesn't matter to me. I love hunting everything about equally. It just depends on the state and the time as to which is my favorite then. But, they all fall way behind Spring Gobblers for me. I'd sell every piece of hunting equipment I have to be able to chase Spring Gobblers. People say elk compares. You hunt them in similar ways but, it in no way compares to me. God Bless

10-Jun-14
I still like those dumb ole Pendlton county spikes

24-Jul-14
1. Black Bear, 2. Whitetail Deer, 3.Spring Gobblers,4.Squirrels.

24-Jul-14
1. Deer 2. Turkey 3. Bear. 4. Hogs 5. Small game and varmints guess that is my order because have had a chance to hunt anything else but I will sooner or later want to try elk, antelope, deff a big muley hope moose and caribou eventually oh and anything else with fur and feathers that I might have missed hopefully can slip a few of those in for my youngins as gifts when they get old enough and as long as they are goin I might as well if ya say its a gift can ya wife really get mad? Lol

• Sitka Gear