Bobbin hood 01-Jul-14
bodymanbowyer 12-Dec-14
ollie 16-Dec-14
SteveD 16-Dec-14
ahunter55 16-Jan-15
ahunter55 25-Jan-15
14-Jun-14
Hey Folks!

Anyone has a list of future Trad. shoots?

Thanks!

14-Jun-14
we used to have some here in central iowa , wappelo chiefs always had one but i don't think they do anymore. of course you can shoot trad if you want to at any of the shoots. but other than ames itba shoot i sure don't know of any.

15-Jun-14
Yea, The Johnson Co. Archers used to have one, (named after a deceased member) but the board felt 40 + shooters one day (14 targets ,shot twice through) ) wasn't worth the effort. (not enough money) As the deceased member was one of my best friends ,(I and another guy started the club ) and Dan was a charter member, I promptly told them to go to hell, an dropped out. \Shouldn't be all about money ! Am I still Bitter ? God damn right !!!!!!!!!!

21-Jun-14
Thanks Guys! I shoot with the wheelie guys and that's fine! They just take things to serious!!!!!!!!!!

25-Jun-14
you are right paul they are a serious bunch those c-pounders. if they give me any trouble tho i let them shoot their tens then i shoot for their nocks. boy that gets there adrenalin up. oh i could tell some stories! i think you have shot the wappelo shoot haven't you?

01-Jul-14
Yup! I've shot the Wappelo shoot. Had a good time. I'll be at Eldora shoot the first week in Aug.!

Take Care

12-Dec-14
Davenport Valley archers has a traditional 3d. Check there web sit for date.

16-Dec-14
Waltonian Archers north of Cedar Rapids has quite a few members that shoot traditional gear and they have a traditional 3-D shoot each summer.

16-Dec-14
Ollie check your private message's.

16-Jan-15

ahunter55's embedded Photo
2015-Davenport Valley Archers, Iowa (outdoor range at Long Grove) July 12th Traditional 3-D 40 targets 7a1p.

Waltonian Archers, Toddville, Ia (just N. of Cedar Rapids) Aug. 16,17. Foster Traditional 3-D

25-Jan-15

I just ordered me a Ozark Mountain longbow 68" 50#s. Guess i'll see how I do. Watch out kids.

• Sitka Gear