drslyr 03-Sep-14
GAFFER1 03-Sep-14
vvreddy 04-Sep-14
drslyr 06-Jan-15
drslyr 06-Jan-15
T Mac 06-Jan-15
drslyr 10-Jan-15
14-Jun-14
Closing on a small pc. of heaven in a couple of weeks. Small acres and rough camp in Stueben county ny. Been hunting there for 15yrs at this camp we know well came up for sale at a price we can't resist.

15-Jun-14
Awesome !! Congrats!! Great county.

15-Jun-14
3. acres 30x40 camp, loft, Rough, no water no sewer, no power. camp is wired for generator though. Artesian well that goes dry in the summer. Road frontage. Wood stove, outhouse. access to lots of private land, And lots and lots of DEEAH.

18-Jun-14
Congrats. Always been a dream of mine. Ny has alot of affordable acreage. Maybe one of these days.

14-Jul-14

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
Been working on camp money pit for a couple weeks now. Hoping she be ready for opening day. New metal 40 yr. roof almost done. then on to a water supply. then site work with a dozer. Slow but sure. Been filming deer everywhere up at camp. First morning at first light i drove out the driveway turned left 50 yds and caught movement. 2 8pts and a 10pt. caught me by surprise and they ran before i could get the video cam on them.

14-Jul-14
A little smaller then I had remembered

14-Jul-14

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo

14-Jul-14
Notice the green metal roof on the back of the camp. The whole roof is done now except for the corrugated stuff on the back porch which will be metal this wk. end. I didn't have any pics of the whole roof done only video.

14-Jul-14
Looks great.... Your a lucky man. I hope to have one of my own one day

15-Jul-14

15-Jul-14
Congrats!!! Looks awesome...where in Stueben are you? We just purchased in hammondsport

16-Jul-14
Beauty!!!!! I bet you cant wait for the season.

20-Jul-14

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
Roofs done cept for a couple finishing touches

20-Jul-14

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
front

03-Sep-14

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
Been working on camp evergreen almost every weekend. Its 300 miles from home so we gotta work from first light to dark to get anything done. Between my regular job and my weekend job I've been working 7days a week for almost 3 months now. However camp evergreen is finally starting to come together. we got a water collection system from the steel roof into a 250 gal. collection tank. Its working better than expected. We did that after we found out a well would cost 12000.

We put in a 50psi water pump under the sink and now we have running water. We just finished the outside shower this past 3 day weekend but she still needs a little finish work. opening day is coming fast. Hope we can finish.

03-Sep-14

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
water tank collection

03-Sep-14

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
tankless propane water heater

03-Sep-14

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
outside porch closed in to block the wind and cold.Brrrrrrrr shower outside till end of november. However the propane heater is hot enough to burn the skin off ya.

03-Sep-14
We go drive around the block the last half hour of light. Sunday night we saw 15 different bucks

03-Sep-14
looking good

04-Sep-14
Nice place, great job getting it fixed up. That hot shower will come in handy after a cold day in a stand!

06-Jan-15
Just before Christmas at camp evergreen

06-Jan-15

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo

06-Jan-15
Sweet! How was the hunting?

10-Jan-15
For the first time in 40 yrs. i got skunked. Not that i didn't have chances. I passed on some small bucks and does which i don't usually do plus it took us well into the season to get camp evergreen up and running when we should have been doing our woods home work. But now we'll be ready for next yr.

• Sitka Gear