NYbob 17-Jun-14
thphtm 17-Jun-14
thphtm 22-Jun-14
thphtm 22-Jun-14
JayG@work 27-Jun-14
thphtm 28-Jun-14
kakiat kid 03-Jul-14
14-Jun-14
Friday travelled 400 miles in the tri state ny ct. ma. area. I saw about 40 does and 0 fawns. most of my driving was in NY.

16-Jun-14
My theory is that the fawns are still laying low at their young age and not traveling with the does yet...

>>>>-------->

16-Jun-14
Seeing plenty here in the Hudson Valley

17-Jun-14
I have seen 3 in the last 2 days in Del County

17-Jun-14
0 by me but have not been traveling around that much.

22-Jun-14

thphtm's embedded Photo
thphtm's embedded Photo
Mom must have had them hidden for some time, the first time they showed up.

22-Jun-14

thphtm's embedded Photo
thphtm's embedded Photo
Mom must have had them hidden for some time, the first time they showed up. For some reason the picture did not download.There are 2 fawns, good size with her. Hit the Back Button Too Soon.

27-Jun-14
I have a game camera picture of a doe from last week that looks like she is still carrying. I mean her abdomen is really distended. Maybe twins?? No pictures or tracks of any yet, fawns or turkey poults either.

28-Jun-14
A good variety of young around my property deer,fox,woodchucks,racoons,chipmonks,birds,turkeys.

03-Jul-14
Have seen a few here in Rockland County...I live on a golf course....filled with deer..I mean its not uncommon for me to have 12-15 deer in my yard every night...but I have only seen 2 fawns so far. Apparently there are a few big coyote's on the course...people keep finding pieces of fawns all over the course...it keeps the deer population down a bit, but just cruel the way to go about it I guess...

• Sitka Gear