horsethief51 15-Jun-14
horsethief51 15-Jun-14
Rut Nut 16-Jun-14
Mrs. Horsethief 16-Jun-14
Rut Nut 17-Jun-14
15-Jun-14

PAbowhunter1064's MOBILE embedded Photo
PAbowhunter1064's MOBILE embedded Photo

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads here in PA! If you have pictures of your father, or pictures with your children, post them here. One of the reasons that keeps me coming back here, is to watch the success and progression of all the fathers introducing their kids to the great outdoors. Not only are you teaching valuable skills and life lessons, you are passing on a heritage, traditions, and a way of life. I'm so thankful that my father taught me to hunt, fish, shoot a bow, fletch arrows, field dress game, and to wait patiently and quietly...among many other things as well. When I've wanted to quit or give up, he gave me the encouragement I needed to keep going. He is my hero, my mentor, and above all, he's my dad. This year my son turned 12, passed his hunter education course, and wants to start hunting... I've never been more excited for October.

15-Jun-14
Happy Father's Day, guys. :)

15-Jun-14

Huntinggal2009's embedded Photo
Good Thread!! Here's to Dad for setting me up in a good stand on a full moon. My second buck - 1990.

15-Jun-14

Dad - showing the grandkids how it's done. Yes, that's Kelly and Patty, and cousin's son.

15-Jun-14

Dad's largest archery buck, which hangs over my computer. Good memories to last my lifetime.

15-Jun-14

Phil Magistro's embedded Photo
Phil Magistro's embedded Photo
I have a daughter and a son but I don't have any archery-related photos of her. This one of my son is 20 years old or so taken at Forksville.

Happy Father's Day to all!

15-Jun-14

horsethief51 's embedded Photo
Neat stuff everybody. Here is our granddaughter (today) Dylan who will be 4 in July. Shooting a 20 pound recurve in the basement in Georgia. Shoots 3 fingers under like her pup.

15-Jun-14

Neat stuff everybody. Here is our granddaughter (today) Dylan who will be 4 in July. Shooting a 20 pound recurve in the basement in Georgia. Shoots 3 fingers under like her pup.

16-Jun-14

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Great thread Josh! And Happy Father's day to all!

This is my son and me shooting at the campout several years ago.

16-Jun-14
I remember that one Rut. If we were home we have a bunch from that campout.

17-Jun-14

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Here's one from the year before.

• Sitka Gear