M.P. 16-Jun-14
bkbowhunter 17-Jun-14
Bennett2012 17-Jun-14
Bennett2012 18-Jun-14
Bennett2012 18-Jun-14
15-Jun-14

Bennett2012's embedded Photo
After we realized the ol man was doing a lot better we decided to go ahead with our vacation as planned except for leaving a few days late but wasn't goin anywhere until knew what was goin on with pops but it all worked out good!!!! Spent some time with family on the beach took the youngins fishing couple times and went hog hunting on family farm every evening got some good pics on game cam and it all came together Thursday evening when I finally seen some hogs as soon as I got to camera shot one of them and never found arrow or blood or the hog which really aggregates the fire out of me so I started back to camera to start all over to see if I missed or over looked something when I spoted something on the other side of some palmetto bushes and it didn't like me there at all it came trotting around bushes toward me and I drew back when I did that it stopped and turned broad side and at 20 yards I let another rage sump up I took in after it trying not to let it get out of site after running for bout 150 yards it finally piled up about 50 feet across the fence line on neighbors property and I was never so glad cause I wasn't goin very much farther before I piled up haha after I got it loaded in truck I looked for another two hours for first hog never found a drop of blood or anything but it was deff a great trip until we got home today and made a down payment and dropped the hog head off today and came back and told the ol lady what the balance was!!

15-Jun-14

15-Jun-14

16-Jun-14
Congrats!

Looks like good BBQ

16-Jun-14
Cool

17-Jun-14
a wild pig is on my list. looks good. what taxadermy do you use...

17-Jun-14
Local shop here in mercer co sportsman pride taxidermy

18-Jun-14
Well got the news today the other hog was another big boar the guys went out to check on cattle and started following the buzzards to make sure it wasn't one of the cows it was so I asked if they would keep an eye on it and after the critters got done with it to try and save the head for a European mount later the preacher man said it shouldn't take but couple if weeks for the ants to clean the head up and hopefully nothing carries it off and said he would search for arrow too

18-Jun-14
Well got the news today the other hog was another big boar the guys went out to check on cattle and started following the buzzards to make sure it wasn't one of the cows it was so I asked if they would keep an eye on it and after the critters got done with it to try and save the head for a European mount later the preacher man said it shouldn't take but couple if weeks for the ants to clean the head up and hopefully nothing carries it off and said he would search for arrow too

• Sitka Gear