toehead 08-Jul-14
Stinkbait1 09-Jul-14
farmbuck95 09-Jul-14
4horn 09-Jul-14
buckshot 09-Sep-14
02-Jul-14
No draw for Jeff & me this year.

02-Jul-14
David and I didn't get drawn either, but we are going back on quality passes. I was disappointed that we didn't get drawn ONLY because our 14 year old grandson put in with us. It's his first year to be able to apply for Mac. The real bummer for him is that his dad and brother-in-law got drawn and they are going back with us on QPs too. Since Tyler is old enough this year we had to break up our group of 4 to be able to add him. He chose to put in with David and me instead of his dad and bro-in-law. He's a little bummed out this morning. lol

02-Jul-14
Drew McAlaster Hominy Nov. 7-9 and my daughter drew Pushmataha youth rifle the weekend before... Man, we r pumped!

02-Jul-14
Bummed out.... no draw this year.

02-Jul-14
Forgot that the draw was today.

Hominy Nov 14 thru 16(our first choice). Latest we have drawn. Probably my 5th time in hominy. Have yet to figure it out, but getting closer. Deer creek is my favorite. I have some draws in other states I am still waiting on to see if I can go as I don't have much vacation time, so we'll see. Might have to take a sick day. I only work an hour from there, so easy to get there for the am meeting. My buddies can hang a stand for me.

This is our 2nd year in a row in hominy. We have drawn like 7 times in 11 or so years of trying. Fun hunt and I am still ahead on average success rate...lol.

02-Jul-14
Hominy on halloween for me! 2 out of 3 years

02-Jul-14
McAlister, Hominy Nov 14-16. Good luck to everyone.

02-Jul-14
Hominy oct 31-2

03-Jul-14
My brother put us in for Wichita Mountains and we drew it. I have not used a gun in years. Does any one have any information or advice on Wichita Mountains?

03-Jul-14
We drew a deer hunt.

03-Jul-14
Boggy Nov 7-9... Gonna plant a rock this time!

03-Jul-14
Gary, I'm sending you a PM.

04-Jul-14
Good morning all, New to the site. Me and son got drew for McAAP in Boggy area, I heard alot of good news here but never drew this area any info.,Advice greatly appreciated!! :-)

04-Jul-14
Forgot drew Nov.7-9 ought to be good by then!

05-Jul-14
Got hominy 13-16. Aught to be an awesome hunt. I drew boggy last year on the third week. Seen some deer but had no luck.I just hope their in full rut.

05-Jul-14
drew deer creek oct 24-26, didnt draw last 2 yrs so the anticipation was very high this yr, this weekend was my 4th choice right, QUESTION does it hurt your future chances if you dont show for the hunt? the only reason i ask is....my wifes niece and mom and dad invited us to go on a cruise and of course ....its on oct 25-30 and my wifes already paid for her, me, our daughter and 3 grandkids......i told her i would take her on another one, just me and her. anyway im in the doghouse cause i planned my hunt 1st and plan to hunt....so im... gonna miss her....when i get home... :) good luck everybody, see ya there...if im still alive :)

08-Jul-14
Three of my hunting buddies and I got drawn for Hominy on Oct 24-26. I have hunted Deer Creek and Boggy before.

So pumped I went and ordered a new bow from Three Rivers a DAS 60" 50lb black 17" riser and lost camo limbs it will be here Thursday.

08-Jul-14
Anybody needing a bow and arrows call me I got plenty for sale and can rig you up a whole outfit tuned and ready to go

580-339-0771.

I'll even rent them to you with a deposit 8v)

09-Jul-14
Didn't get drawn but am going back to Boggy on Nov. 14-16. on a quality pass. Hopefully, that giant 170'+ I saw last year will come by my tree.

I need to give a shout-out to Toehead. Last year, he was in Boggy a week or so before me and gave me some tips on where to go. I didn't hunt his exact spot (that would be like finding a needle in a haystack) but I'm pretty sure I was in the general area. I saw a monster buck on the 1st day and shortly thereafter killed a nice doe. Had the weather not turned off hot I think it could have been an even better hunt. Having been to Big Mac 6 times I've noticed that deer movement is very affected by the weather. If its cool or cold, they will move. If its hot, they shut down. That's what happened last year. Friday was cold in the morning and I saw deer. Then high pressure set in and we got hot winds from the SW. Most of the deer killed were taken on Friday. Saturday and Sunday was hot and windy and the deer quit moving. Good luck to everyone that got drawn. I'll be tent camping this year. I drive a red Chevy Z71 with a big "Skeeter" sticker on the back window. Stop by and say Hi!.

09-Jul-14
Stinkbait I PM YOU .

09-Jul-14
Drew Hominy Oct.24-26 only second time at big Mac first was 2010 in boggy

09-Sep-14
Hominy 24-26 need some tips never been to hominy area. Have some tips on boggy been there twice. Seen big shooter both times. But 85 yrds out on both.

• Sitka Gear