cjb5591 03-Jul-14
Ace 03-Jul-14
grizzlyadam 03-Jul-14
chriscsg 07-Jul-14
bigbuckbob 08-Jul-14
CTCrow 08-Jul-14
jax2009r 15-Jul-14
02-Jul-14
Just found out the CEO of targets said no more carrying in his stores.

Gun owns shop at Walmart .

02-Jul-14
I think the per square ft of the cross section of the transverse line of the malarkey stick + the trans factor withheld x2 = 2 crap bigbox retailers per square mile. Sorry wrong thread. Paul I agree walmart til they cavein

03-Jul-14
How ironic.. TARGET not allowing/wanting guns. Maybe they need to change their name to something less 'offensive' and more accurate like Quisling's. I'll go elsewhere as 'gun free' zones are proven to be unsafe.

03-Jul-14
Does target sells guns?

03-Jul-14
The way I read it is "open carry" not "concealed carry". I beleive some states only have "open carry" permits and not "concealed carry". So I say "out of sight, out of mind".

03-Jul-14
This is about open carry, not concealed carry. Carry activists in Texas(where open carry is permissible by law)have been patronizing stores and businesses in groups toting shotguns & semis which is making some people nervous.

03-Jul-14
Btw, Open carry is allowed in CT.

Target is just KMart with brighter lights and a better paint job anyway.

I hope the put up a big sign at the entrance to every store, clearly stating their "No Guns Allowed" policy.

Then when they get robbed they will be SHOCKED that a criminal ignored that sign.

You can't fix stupid.

03-Jul-14
So can I still concealed carry in Target as I usually do?

07-Jul-14
I think cjb hit the nail on the head. In order to make a point, knuckleheads like these guys

http://benswann.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/open-carry-tx.jpg

who understandably get people nervous. I've used guns all my life and hell I would be nervous walking into a store with these guys.

If I were Target management I would put a policy in place where these type of people were asked to leave the store rather than a blanket ambiguous policy but I don't blame them for what they've done.

08-Jul-14
I saw a piece on the news where there's a restaurant in Colorado that requires all of the employees to where their guns on their hips and encourage patrons to the do the same.

Guess what - no problems at that restaurant.

08-Jul-14
Finally something good out that bunch of losers

15-Jul-14
if you have a conceal carry how are they going to know.....

it's stupid

• Sitka Gear