gobbler 09-Jul-14
babysaph 11-Jul-14
bowfisher 20-Jul-14
gobbler 30-Jul-14
Little Bear 31-Jul-14
03-Jul-14

Little Bear's embedded Photo
Little Bear's embedded Photo
This information is posted in the NBEF section where you can search for upcoming classes but in case some aren't familar with that section thought I'd post this to the main WV forum.

07-Jul-14
You don't want to miss this... a full day of non-airconditioned comfort with Ed and yours truly!

07-Jul-14
Hey, I sat thru a Bowhunter education class with Ed and Larry Lawson in a non-air conditioned room while Clare Lyons had a bad case of the farts. Some were so bad that Lonnie took credit for them.

07-Jul-14
Lol. Too funny.

08-Jul-14
I'm taking the class. It'll be fun. The instructors may need to keep an eye out for spit-balls. I hear some of the students can be mischievous.

08-Jul-14
Lol. You guys are too funny. I would make you stand in the corner gobbler. Or clean erasers.

08-Jul-14
If I paid for an air-conditioned hotel room for the day would it help me pass the course?

09-Jul-14
Actually, I believe the main room at WLOC is air-conditioned. We taught a class once in their "garage" area sort of outside, but I think inside they have a window AC unit.

No guarantees on passing grades. LOL.

09-Jul-14
I have a few questions.

Is breakfast, lunch, dinner and a healthy snack provided?

How many recesses do we have and how long are they?

If someone flunks can you take a make-up test the same day?

If you are late or have to leave early do we need a note from our parent or guardian?

Can you arrange to have those 3 girls from the Banquet there as teacher-aids, in case some of us need remedial work?

Thanks

09-Jul-14
Hahaha. Too funny.,

09-Jul-14
Geesh! Smokey, you guys are spoiled. When I took the class Larry walked around with a ruler hitting the hands of those who missed a question. He would twist your ear till you gave the correct answer and poor ole George got tasered for taking to long to give a right answer. And you want snacks. We failed the class if we couldn't tell the difference between the taste of a red oak and a white oak while blind folded. I still don't know what happened to the guy who guessed hickory...but I still remember the screams. And you want snacks.

09-Jul-14
Things are different now. No more spanking or physical contact from the teachers. You probably had to walk uphill thru 2 foot of snow both ways to school too.

Does anyone know if the physical contact and spanking apply to the teachers aides too?

11-Jul-14
Omg. You guys are too funny. So if you fart do you fail?

20-Jul-14
Anyone know the registration deadline?

30-Jul-14
I've been sick for a few days and won't be able to make it. Hope you have a good class and a good time.

31-Jul-14
Bowfisher, if you still want in, we can accomodate.

You can PM me your name, address and phone # if you'd like as confirmation you are coming.

• Sitka Gear