bubbastump 08-Jul-14
bubbastump 08-Jul-14
David Mitchell 09-Jul-14
babysaph 09-Jul-14
ProBabysitter 11-Jul-14
hookman 11-Jul-14
Publichunter 11-Jul-14
04-Jul-14
Just wondering if anyone has tried the tocic broadheads. If so what do you think. ?

04-Jul-14
Are they poison?

04-Jul-14
Seen the natives catch frogs and rub the darts on them and shoot the monkeys out of trees it works pretty good for them

04-Jul-14
I've never seen nor used them. I looked them up. They look more like a gimmick to me. I can see bone or thick tissue plugging them up or stopping them , preventing a thru and thru shot.

I suppose if the didn't hit anything heavy they could work fine. Hard to beat a history of solid performance of a muzzy.

04-Jul-14
I agree. Muzzy or zwickeys of bear broadheads.

07-Jul-14
Ill stick with my 4 blade Muzzy mx 4s.

08-Jul-14

bubbastump's Link
I have them.. look up videos on youtube the milk jug test and the steel drum test had me sold. I have also seen the distinct shape of the toxic on an elk heart.

08-Jul-14

bubbastump's Link
here is another good video..

09-Jul-14
All broadheads are toxic when put in the right spot! :o)

09-Jul-14
Bingo Dave. I buy the cheapest ones I can so I can put more money in the hunt fund. I found a bunch of old bear heads at DH a few years ago and scrounged up some bleeders from friends. I have enough to last me the rest of my life for $30. Deer hate em. And they fly great off my set up. And easy to sharpen. I liked the muzzy phantom but didn't want to pay that much for a sharp stick. LOL

11-Jul-14
Tried them and shot deer with them. Then used them for small game!!!! flew great!! no blood even with good hits. In my opinion it was like shooting a FMJ in my bow. By the way as far as the you tube video take the same hole and move the wound channel back and forth as if some thing was running!!! please save your money or use it to plant a apple tree!!!

11-Jul-14
What happened to good old skill by placing a sharp broadhead in the right place ?

11-Jul-14
http://youtu.be/QcFbJ0Qw_PI From what I've seen we owe it to the deer to use broad heads like this. We all make bad shots and if you you haven't you haven't been hunting long enough, this ups the odds a little just in case we do. This deer looks like it got it a lil back and still only ran ten 20 yards.

• Sitka Gear