Mathews Inc.
Just Pulled Trail Cam.....your thoughts?
Wisconsin
Contributors to this thread:
Buffalo_county 05-Jul-14
Buffalo_county 05-Jul-14
NWO 05-Jul-14
razorhead 05-Jul-14
Bullwinkle 05-Jul-14
Silvrtip 05-Jul-14
pse mikey 05-Jul-14
dbl lung 05-Jul-14
Buffalo_county 05-Jul-14
10orbetter 06-Jul-14
Redclub 07-Jul-14
Redclub 07-Jul-14
FiveRs 08-Jul-14
FiveRs 08-Jul-14
Buffalo_county 09-Jul-14
moose1 09-Jul-14
FiveRs 10-Jul-14
Pasquinell 10-Jul-14
happygolucky 10-Jul-14
Pasquinell 10-Jul-14
dukore 10-Jul-14
ACU bowhunter 10-Jul-14
Bow Crazy 10-Jul-14
buffalo_county 11-Jul-14
05-Jul-14
Nothing very impressive but I thought I would share....I am always curious as to how much more they will grow...

05-Jul-14

05-Jul-14
Very nice

05-Jul-14
WOW I like looking at pics

05-Jul-14
The top one could be something special as it grows. All those points. Bottom one would be on my shoot list

05-Jul-14
Lots of width this year to antlers it looks like to me?

Silvrtip

05-Jul-14
Buffalo Co. nice pics! But I have to disagree on not being impressive, great bucks. Lots of folks hunt hard and never get a chance at one like those. :)

05-Jul-14
with a month in a half to go their may be some surprises for you. I have one that is nice so far. I have never had a good one on cam this early so it will be interesting to see just how they grow from July 1st on.

05-Jul-14
I hope that wide 6 puts on some tine length. I am pretty sure he is a 4 year old. The narrow buck would need to put on a lot of tine length. Not very wide or heavy but might end up with a bunch of points.

06-Jul-14
Both would be on my radar. They are quality bucks. 10orBetter is only a goal.

07-Jul-14
Nice Bucks but be a little careful with your Pic's

07-Jul-14
Nice Bucks but be a little careful with your Pic's

08-Jul-14
Yeah, what Redclub said. If you plan on posting more, aim the camera a little higher to get "better" pics of the antlers.

08-Jul-14
........or just remove the illegal part of the picture from the woods.

09-Jul-14
It is not illegal to use salt blocks in our area

09-Jul-14

10-Jul-14
It is considered bait and can not be set out until 24 hours before archery season starts. That is the rule for the entire State unless you are under a complete ban.

10-Jul-14
LMAO!

10-Jul-14
I always have loved it when people post trail cam pics with illegal bait. Just think how much illegal baiting takes place in this state.

10-Jul-14
Isolated incident... LOL! All for the love of bone on the head.

10-Jul-14
I don't know if it's all for the love of bone, but feeding deer has been going on since the first cabin went up, and will continue to go on as long as people have deer in close proximity to them.

10-Jul-14
Guys the date and time is wrong...these are obviously late shedding bucks who's pictures were taken opening day last year....

If I am mistaken.... it really takes some balls to leave that up after all this talk. knowing this forum a warden has been called by at least three different people so far.

(use a powder or liquid mineral next time...not really as obvious)

10-Jul-14
We stopped putting mineral down when it became illegal to do so. The deer still dig at it every year and have created a nice watering hole. It's still a great place for a trail camera even though its been years since we placed anything there.

What about mineral placed during the season if in legal area? By the close of bow season, its all gone but the deer still seem to hit it/eat or lick the dirt. Does he have to dig up all the dirt and remove it? Maybe... BC

11-Jul-14
Sorry for the confussion gents. didnt mean to start a riot on baiting...I live and hunt Minnesota and didnt think to explain that when posting pics in a wisconsin forum. Currently am trying to buy a property in buffalo county though! I deleted the pics to keep from pissing anyone else off.

• Sitka Gear