Bou'bound 28-Sep-14
Bou'bound 05-Oct-14
TSI 05-Oct-14
Elauwit 20-Oct-14
FIP 08-Dec-14
   25-Dec-14
FIP 27-Jan-15
07-Jul-14
Who has plans to get up the New Brusnwick in the fall and take a crack at a bear? It is a great time of year to be in the woods. What are your plans?

07-Jul-14
What are the dates for Fall bear as I still have a tag from the Spring, and may come Moose hunting. I guess I could only hope the seasons overlap. Thanks for your time

07-Jul-14
Gonna head up on the first week of October...never hunted in the Fall..been trying to get up there for a few years...cant wait..my only concern is the full moon that week...wonder if its gonna make a difference.?

09-Jul-14
I'll be hunting with Taz/Mark again this year. The same week I have hunted for sometime now, week of Sept. 15th.

10-Jul-14
moon does not matter

season dates are kind of weird the way they do it

September 8th to 20th ( Fall archery )

then 10 days no season

then all weapons for a month October 1st to November 2nd

the closed bear week overlaps the moose week

10-Jul-14
Thanks for the info in regards to the moon thing...heard someone saying that bears tend to "hang back" on the full moon...I like your answer better.. coming up on Oct 5th...hope to take my first bear...good luck to all

14-Jul-14
Tom and Millie will be heading back up in September. As we know she had here hunt ruined by some unforeseen force. Gene and Ellen will be up there in October sometime for her hunt.

27-Jul-14
I will be there the same week that Tom and Millie are there, which is the first week of the Fall season. I look forward to meeting them. I had a great spring hunt, passing many opportunities, then got rained out the last two days. First fall hunt for me there, as I moose hunt every year the last two weeks on September in Ontario. However, this year NB bear opens early, and ON moose opens late. So, three weeks straight bow hunting. Oh well, someone has to do it!

12-Aug-14
Anyone hear anything about a two bear limit being introduced?

27-Aug-14
wON'T BE LONG FOR THE EARLY SEASON HUNTERS NOW

02-Sep-14
Gene and Ellen are headed there now. Taking their time going thru Maine and enjoying the scenery. Should be at Taz's Friday sometime. Tom and his daughter will be arriving Saturday.

02-Sep-14
sounds like they will get first crack as some nice fall bears.

03-Sep-14
Good luck guys hold for a biggin.I know hes got a few comeing.

03-Sep-14
Just 10 more days and we head north to NB. I cant wait.

04-Sep-14
go get one lenny and save two for nick and me will ya

05-Sep-14
good luck to every one up there this week .

05-Sep-14
harold and lenny post updates here as your hunt progresses

07-Sep-14
Lilly got her bear last night.

07-Sep-14
That's good. she got messed up this spring so she earned it on the return trip. nicely done.

07-Sep-14
I heard she had her hunt ruined by an outfitter and likely scared her too.I am very happy she was able to get a return trip and fill her tag.Im sure she is very pleased too both with the bear and the NB justice system catching up with the Outfitter in question.Justice served allround,Good job Lilly.

08-Sep-14
Harold just let an arrow go. They are recovering as I type

11-Sep-14

Canuck's embedded Photo
Canuck's embedded Photo
250 pound. Three were below me, shot the biggest.

12-Sep-14
Congrats Lilly and Harold. I leave for Mark's tomorrow a.m. Ill try to keep you posted via this website.

12-Sep-14
Grant, Ill keep you posted via text and this website if I can. I am hoping updates from the tree will work.

15-Sep-14
Nice job Harold that's a good one when he get yourself a nice one anyone will be a nice one

20-Sep-14
let"s see dave and lenny's bears.

23-Sep-14
windy last night but saw 5 bears anyway. no shot wouldn't attempt to shoot with the tree swaying,

28-Sep-14
any hunters in this week?

05-Oct-14
taz continues to have a great fall with many bears hitting the ground. I also understand a previously killed (by bow) monster has been verfied as the provincial record for bowkill. any guess on who took it?

05-Oct-14
22 1/16th awsome bear.The record book is about to have some big shuffles as there are at least 5 21 inchers plus headed into the next edition.and lots of 19-20 plusers.

20-Oct-14
I was the last of Taz'z hunters of the season. Saw bears all 5 nights. We pulled out all the stops on the last night to try and get a big bear to the bait but it didn't happen. The other two in camp killed on day 1 and the other on day 3. Can't wait for next September

08-Dec-14
Nice

25-Dec-14
Five Bear in one night can't get better.

27-Jan-15
sweet

• Sitka Gear