DeerBuilder.com
Enough bickering, its time for business!
Connecticut
Contributors to this thread:
swampdonkeyusmc 13-Jul-14
Ace 13-Jul-14
CJD437 13-Jul-14
Stlhtr 13-Jul-14
swampdonkeyusmc 14-Jul-14
13-Jul-14

swampdonkeyusmc's embedded Photo
On the prowl, working 48 hours + a week is getting old. With all the bickering, debating and arguing we have not seen any scouting pics or tales from the trails. Take a break, hike a trail, set a cam and come back in a week or two to see what showed up.

13-Jul-14
Beautiful cat. There is a lot of talk of a season soon Swamp. It will be interesting to see if they open Hunting or Trapping first. I have heard people say both, and they all claim to have some inside scoop. I'll guess trapping, maybe with a short season and a limit of 1 to start. But I have absolutely no inside info.

13-Jul-14
I would prefer to trap them myself, not damage their fur. They are a beautiful and very smart critter. It sucks having to kill them but they need to be managed as well or else they will create a serious unbalance in the eco system if they do not go unchecked

13-Jul-14

Lets call him Potential

13-Jul-14

And Tiny

13-Jul-14

And some more

13-Jul-14

BIGS

13-Jul-14

Don"t worry about the low numbers, the twins are here

13-Jul-14
Ive got 2 cameras out in my favorite spots and haven't had any pictures in 2 weeks!

13-Jul-14
I hope this us the year I put down my first wall hanger and I hope I'm alot smarter than BIGS. It's taken me 5 years to get to this point in my hunting experiences. I found this spot because of recent information I have learned, bucks mostly move east to west and west to east walking thru a cross wind. That us what this trail is on.

13-Jul-14
Have seen two so far this year.

14-Jul-14
I think I'm gonna a bad on that this year. I'm going deep into state forest where nobody wants to go because it's to rugged and far.

• Sitka Gear