speedy 18-Jul-14
speedy 18-Jul-14
M.P. 18-Jul-14
babysaph 18-Jul-14
Sam S 19-Jul-14
deathwind 21-Jul-14
Jim Casto Jr 21-Jul-14
13-Jul-14
Anyone else planning to attend the IBO Traditional World shoot at Cloverdale, IN this weekend (18, 19, 20)?

Big Al Smith and I are planning on heading that way Friday morning.

14-Jul-14
Good luck and good shooting. Them days are over for me but I sure had fun going to the events

17-Jul-14
I'm headed out at 3:00 am, should be there around 10:00 Friday morn.

18-Jul-14
Being that we have been discussing the termination of two fine bow associations this summer I wondered why you said those days are over for you. Just trying to understand what's happening to the sport.

18-Jul-14
The above question was directed yo MP

18-Jul-14
I used to eat drink and sleep shooting. I went to the worlds a couple of times and loved it. I practiced every day. I also took so much flack because I used a clcker that I pretty much quit shooting . It wasn't fun anymore. I am still active with the WVBA helping them out at events and I'm getting back into helping my local club but I don't see me putting in the time and effort to shoot tournaments again. I shoot for fun only now

18-Jul-14
I used to shoot a lot too. I still shoot with a couple buddies and some local clubs. I shoot a clicker too and have since the early 90's. I never shot any big tournaments, I just dont like that atmosphere. I am more into hunting. I shoot enough to kill game. I don't shoot much by myself. I find I can shoot well after a few arrows. Kind of like riding a bike. Next week I will shoot everyday, all day long at Denton Hil. That will get me ready fkr hunting season.

19-Jul-14
Good luck Jimmy and Biggy

21-Jul-14
Jimmy, tell us about the shoot.

21-Jul-14
In a word..... fabulous. The best 3d ranges I've ever shot, and the best shooters I've ever seen. Rarely do those people miss the 10 ring.

In the 5-target shoot off for the Three Rivers, Bowhunter Challenge, in one elimination round, Jason Wesbrok shot a 54. There were two Robin Hoods shot in the shoot off in the center of the 11 ring.

Very enjoyable and most impressive. I would encourage everyone to attend one of these events.

• Sitka Gear