Toonces 14-Jul-14
Odocoileus 14-Jul-14
CTCrow 14-Jul-14
Odocoileus 14-Jul-14
Keith Cagle 14-Jul-14
Odocoileus 14-Jul-14
14-Jul-14

Odocoileus's Link
Here you go. Here's another of Airrow's aliases "Concerned Hunter" continuing to harass Shelton town officials about deer management when they explicitly state that they plan to open municipal lands to archery. She (Theresa Gallagher) dispels all Airrow's lies and misinformation in the commentary and he gets hammered by some others. What exactly is being accomplished by lying and spreading misinformation to the entities who are giving hunters increased opportunity? What is the logic? She's opening up lands to hunting and she is still being harassed. This strategy worked well in Redding where it appears that town lands are now closed to hunting. What is happening? What do hunters want? Why must they continue to shoot themselves in the foot?

14-Jul-14
Why do you care so much what hunters want or don't want or whether we are shooting ourselves in the foot?

Are you upset because you may lose hunting opportunities?

What is your skin in this game? You seem like all this really matters a lot to you, but it's not clear why.

14-Jul-14
Why do you care so much what hunters want or don't want or whether we are shooting ourselves in the foot?

Are you upset because you may lose hunting opportunities?

What is your skin in this game? You seem like all this really matters a lot to you, but it's not clear why.

14-Jul-14
Posted by CONCERNED HUNTER, June 29, 2014 at 07:16 AM

THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DISCUSSE IN ANOTHER THREAD.

WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING OLD STUFF BACK.

PLEASE DON'T BITE THE HOOK.

14-Jul-14
Boy......Now I am getting credit for being a " Concerned Hunter ".....The piece says Concerned Hunter is Keith......Who is Theresa Gallagher ?........Dave ( Lymefree / Odo ) you have to stop drinking !

14-Jul-14
Crow, the bulk of the commentary on that patch thread is dated today and the original "article" was posted end of June. It is Airrow keeping this alive.

Toon. I have explained multiple times that I'm trying to get hunters to behave in a manner that will result in them being the go to deer management tool. This is not exactly what I was envisioning. I hunt too and I distance myself because of stuff like this. My suggestion has been all along for hunters to appeal to majority of public opinion. And you have the golden ticket with ticks and disease abatement, but hunters are stomping on the golden ticket to keep deer densities insanely high, are pissing off the public, and are dooming hunting as the management tool. AND are complaining when agencies and municipalities call in private sharpshooters to get the job done! It just doesn't make sense. What do hunters want exactly?

14-Jul-14
Speaking for myself, it appears I want the exact opposite of what you want.

I don't want hunters to be a go to deer management tool or any tool for that matter.

If in your opinion we are bringing an end to that notion then I am all for it.

14-Jul-14
Not sure what you mean about Trumbull Bear. . .

14-Jul-14
"hunters are stomping on the golden ticket to keep deer densities insanely high, are pissing off the public"

What public is this you are talking about? Can you elaborate on that?

What do hunters want exactly?

I can't talk for everyone but hunters are conservationists not exterminators. We want a healthy and stable deer herd so that our, next and the next generation after that can enjoy hunting and see deer in the field (or back yards in some instances). We do not want 8 deer/sm like you do.

Kill ticks not deer. All you need to minimize LD is education not eradication of deer.

I want deer at carrying capacity. we only take the surplus.

By your own admition, you are not a bow hunter so if we are not buying what you are selling, why are you still here?

If we all tell you we'll shoot every deer we see, will you leave us alone?

14-Jul-14
Bear, based on what I've posted, do you seriously think I would steal your handle and post that drivel? Even after your Doritos and litter box commentary? I have to tell you that I'm insulted that you would think I would stoop so low, despite the crude nonsense you've posted about my pud and my parents basement. Truly juvenile and well below me.

14-Jul-14
I have been called many things but concerned hunter is not me!!!!

14-Jul-14
Sorry Bear. It ain't me stealing your handle. I wouldn't do that. Ever. Ever. I figured you'd be able to deduce that by the content of my posts. But will reassure you, it ain't me bro. I need not stoop so low.

• Sitka Gear