The Thinker 16-Jul-14
BowhunterVA33 16-Jul-14
Toonces 16-Jul-14
CTCrow 16-Jul-14
15-Jul-14
"FC will solve the problem with or without the hunting community."

In that case...buh bye...nutless.

16-Jul-14
You keep stating "the problem"....there's not a problem. Where is the problem? Who votes that there is a problem? At what point did the problem become a problem?

Can we all get together at Dunkin Donuts to discuss where this problem has arisen? It would nice to match up some faces to screen names.

I've been hunting over 30 years with the bow. Never once have I talked down to someone about a problem in order to gain access to their property or expalin myself as to why I bowhunt.

16-Jul-14
The problem arises when we give full attention to a one sided agenda individual and turn this otherwise wonderful forum into a circus.

There is a universal saying that goes like this:

"A fool may throw into a well a stone which a hundred wise men cannot pull out."

and to present a solution I quote:

"Ignorance is bliss."

Between the two I believe you get the message. Thank you.

16-Jul-14
The research is good.. for adult ticks. However, unless I'm mistaken ticks have more than one life stage. Maybe taking care of the young ticks could be as or more effective. But then there is no excuse to eradicate deer. And, as usual, relatively easy solutions that work provide no opportunity to feed at the tax payers teat.

16-Jul-14
Yeah, just not seeing Lyme disease as anything that warrants the attention that some seem to give it.

I am sure it sucks for those that get it, but its not an epidemic and not worth spending a lot of resources on.

16-Jul-14
"but they are good entertainment for now until the season."

LOL, let's see if anybody is still replying to their posts on 9/15.

• Sitka Gear