Wisconsin
Contributors to this thread:
razorhead 17-Jul-14
stinky at home 17-Jul-14
Bloodtrail 17-Jul-14
Novemberforever 17-Jul-14
swampman 17-Jul-14
17-Jul-14
I have to ask this question, since I will only have computer access for one more day. I traded some older dog proofs, for 2 old style Cuddeback Cameras. One works well, the other, has power, but does not go off in test mode.....

Is there a Cuddeback factory in Wis, that you can go to, to get them refurbished........ The guy told me there is,,,,,

I will check on line today, but wanted to know if any of you guys or gals, have used this service before.....

17-Jul-14
Info from their website.

CONTACT EMAIL SUPPORT Phone: (920) 347-3810 Fax: (920) 347-3820 MAILING ADDRESS PO Box 10447 Green Bay, WI 54307 PHYSICAL ADDRESS 2256 American Blvd De Pere, WI 54115

http://cuddeback.com/

Never had a cuddeback myself though.

17-Jul-14
Had a cuddeback once - never again!

17-Jul-14
I have 6 Cruddies that were "refurbed" multiple times for $100. They are now really expensive dummie cams on my wires. Give $50 to your buddie and have him kick You in the beans for being a tool to give cruddieback refurb $$$.I run Reconyx with great results. Covert is also a solid cam/company.

17-Jul-14
I returned 2 older cuddebacks using their replace with new option on the website and got two of the new attack IRs at a decent price. They are pretty good cameras for the price - battery life much better than old version, good trigger speed... my only complaint would be night time photo quality, but that seems to be a problem with all the IR cameras I've owned.

• Sitka Gear