West Virginia
Contributors to this thread:
babysaph 21-Jul-14
hookman 21-Jul-14
David Mitchell 21-Jul-14
fnshtr 21-Jul-14
babysaph 21-Jul-14
21-Jul-14
Anyone else going to Denton Hill? I have been going since the beginning. I know it is a long drive from the lower part of the state. It takes me about 5 1/2 hours from the eastern panhandle. I have been going since the beginning. I used to have about 20 guys from our local area go with me and we camped and had a great time. I am the last one left. We used to camp next to a bunch of NJ guys and eventually when all my friends stopped going they invited me to join their camp. They are like family to me now. . They are a great group of guys and I am proud to call them my friends.,i I take a week off every year to go camp with them and would not miss it for anything. I used to go to a lot of shoots all over but now just go to this one. The only bad thing about it is they never have much to eat:)

21-Jul-14
I wanted to go this year but used up all my vacation on a trip to Alaska.Will be retired next year so I will be going next year. Maybe we can get together next year and go.

21-Jul-14
Headed that way tomorrow, JR. I'll be pulling the pop-up and my wife and I will be camped at the Potter County Family Campground right across from Potato City Inn at the top of the hill from the shoot. Since she agreed to go with me to keep me company on the drive up I opted for the campground due to better showers. :o)

21-Jul-14
Heading up in the morning. This will be my first visit. I can only stay until Friday morning.

Hoping to get a spot near the entrance so I can get out early Friday. Trying out a new to us RV.

Hope to see some of you there!

21-Jul-14
Great guys. I hear ya Dave. I am leaving in the morning.,hookman. I hope you can go next year. I hoe to be retired soon myself.

• Sitka Gear