Ron Miller 08-Aug-14
David Mitchell 08-Aug-14
David Mitchell 09-Aug-14
Jim Casto Jr 09-Aug-14
Danny Pyle 11-Aug-14
22-Jul-14

Jim Casto Jr's embedded Photo
Jim Casto Jr's embedded Photo
Anyone going to this event. It looks interesting, and it's close enough for me to make the trip up, shoot, and return home the same day.

25-Jul-14
Greg Dearth and I are planning to go up early on Saturday, the 9th, and come home that evening. Anyone interested in tagging along, just let me know.

28-Jul-14
Jim, sent you a PM.

04-Aug-14
Look forward to seeing you all this weekend!

07-Aug-14
Jimmy, I had hoped to tag along with you and Greg, just to much going on here with sickness and keeping everything going. I am Tuning on my Coyote traps, I almost like seeing 1 of them twitching as much as I do shooting those Florida Hogs, lol. Did I hear that Dave M was cancelling out again ? Let me know---I got someone just Dieing to go. God bless------>Ron

07-Aug-14
No, No, No.....you did not hear that! You gotta forget that stuff. :o)

08-Aug-14
Dave,,, Are you Really going ??

God bless----Ron

08-Aug-14
Hey, Ron, as a former state employee you will appreciate this fact--I have seniority! LOL. And yes, in case I didn't make myself clear I am going (God willing). Looking forwards to hunting with you and having some fellowship.

09-Aug-14
Well, Jim Casto, Greg Dearth, and I went to this shoot today and had a mighty fine time. The 40 target range was really nice with an excellent variety of shots. I don't know why I haven't made this shoot before but will definitely put it on the agenda for next year again. The hosts did an outstanding job. If you shoot traditional you will enjoy this shoot and it is convenient to get to.

09-Aug-14
I agree David. Definitely a "must" attend event from now on.

11-Aug-14
Thanks to all of the folks from the Great state of West Virginia who attended our event this year. It takes the participation of all you folks to make these events possible. It was really nice meeting you Dave.

• Sitka Gear