Little Bear 22-Jul-14
gobbler 22-Jul-14
Old Crow 23-Jul-14
PassThrough 25-Jul-14
22-Jul-14

Little Bear's embedded Photo
Little Bear's embedded Photo

Little Bear's Link
I wanted to be the first to congratulate Colonel Jerry Jenkins for being named the new Chief of Law Enforcement for the WV DNR. Colonel Jenkins will do a great job in his new and challenging role.

Our Natural Resource Police Officers are over worked and under appreciated, well maybe not under appreciated because us law-abiding sportsmen do appreciate the work they do, but they are certainly underpaid and have too much area to cover for their limited resources.

Of course the same is true for our wildlife managers as well. WV's natural resources are a bright spot for this state and needs to be protected!

22-Jul-14
Great. There could not have been a better choice.

23-Jul-14
I agree with Gobbler, could not have made a better choice. Jenkins came up through the ranks, and he knows the end and outs of the West Virginia Conservation officer, now Natural Resources Police Officers. I'm glad to see him named than someone that has never been in any type of law enforcement, sometimes political appointments are not the best for the Department in Question, however, someone was using good honest common sense when they named Jerry.

25-Jul-14

PassThrough's Link
Col. Jenkins said he will develop a strategic plan to enforce fish and game laws in Mountain State.

• Sitka Gear