Heartshot 29-Jul-14
bigbuckbob 29-Jul-14
Buckndoe 29-Jul-14
Heartshot 30-Jul-14
Heartshot 30-Jul-14
Buckndoe 30-Jul-14
Heartshot 31-Jul-14
28-Jul-14
Well guys I've been saying I was gonna do it and finally pulled the trigger ended up buying a new pse freak long draw since my draw length is 32 inches it was between that and the bowtech got the pse for 250$ cheaper and that sold it for me and man let me tell u guys this thing is rediculously fast also mounted up a new trophy ridge 5 pin smart tech site and new whisker bisquit as well I'm so impressed by this thing it's unreal. Less 800$ out the door with a half dozen arrows can't wait to get out of work and shoot this thing for real!!!!!

28-Jul-14
Heartshot

way to go, always fun to get new gear!!

The best thing about a new bow is you'll end up practicing more than you did with your old bow at the start, and therefore you'll shoot better.

My brother does the same thing with golf clubs. He buys a new set every year, and says the new ones hit the ball better than the old ones,.....but his score is still the same. What am I missing?? (and don't mention the correction factor, PLEASE!)

29-Jul-14
BBB I agree with u it's always fun to play with the new stuff. My bear was just never setup right from the beginning I bought it out of necessity after my bowtech had gotten stolen so this has been about 4 yrs in the making. I have a long draw at 32 inches and it's hard to find a bow that feels just right. Haven't shot groups like I did last night in 5 yrs usually with the bear at 20 yrds I would shoot about 4 inch diameter last night buddy no BS shot 1 1/2 on 4 shots guess it's time to start shooting at different spots on the target lol

29-Jul-14
Heartshot

I also have a 32" draw and use a Bowtech (love it) so we have something in common.

That kind of grouping is top notch shooting, so you definitely have a set up that suits you.

You might want to make a record of the arrows, nock location, peep sight location, etc just in case some things change over the years, you can alway go back to what works.

Now, all you need to do is find a nice, big fatty to put in front of your bow,..........!!

29-Jul-14
Does it have the DC cams or an older model? I have a 2012 Freak. You can adjust the stops on th EVO cams if you do not like the short valley. I love mine but heard the new Freaks are super smooth. I use mine for indoor, 3d and hunting, even in a blind.

30-Jul-14
Buckndoe yes and it is super smooth I couldn't believe it I'm a bowtech guy and I was gonna buy the cpxl until he had me try out the freak the thing is rediculously smooth and at 65 lbs I'm shooting less weight with lightning fast speed compared to my bear as for the bowtech I still love that damn thing but was so impressed with the pse I bought it instead

30-Jul-14
BBB yah I'm hoping this yr is a turn around yr and I actually take a deer I refuse to shoot little ones but will take a mature buck or doe just my own preference. Last night shot the same grouping just can't believe it thought the first night was a fluke but nope last night same thing 1 inch and 3/4 circle at 20 yards 4 arrows

30-Jul-14
Where did you buy it? Not too many shops carry the Freak cause it is kind of a specialty bow.

31-Jul-14
Bobs gun and archery in Webster mass he deals with bowtech and pse I live in mass on the ct line lived in ct my whole life up until 2 yrs ago I still hunt in ct and always will. He set me all up and really knows his stuff

• Sitka Gear