Ace 03-Aug-14
Nyswitchback 03-Aug-14
Chip T. 04-Aug-14
mrjeffro 15-Aug-14
sweet old bill 16-Aug-14
bow shot 17-Aug-14
Paul 18-Aug-14
30-Jul-14
It is going to be a very lonely hunting season this year,no one to greet me at the door with "how did you make out today? I hope I can make it without her!

30-Jul-14
My thoughts and prayers for you and your family NYbob. May the happy memories help you through these tough times. STM.

30-Jul-14
When a loved one passes their obligations are over. Their family and friends are the only losers. Please accept my deepest condolences for you and your family...Tom

30-Jul-14
Thoughts and prayers for you Bob.

30-Jul-14
Sorry for your loss.

30-Jul-14
57 years...that's a real marriage. Makes the rest of us look like newly weds. Sorry for your loss NYbob.

31-Jul-14
Please accept my condolences. As hard as it is right now, you have been incredibly blessed to have that many years with someone you cared so deeply for. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

31-Jul-14
NYBob you are blessed to have had a wife who supported your passion to hunt. She will be with you in spirit! God Bless and prayers sent for you and your family during these tough times.

31-Jul-14
Bob you and your family are in my prayers.

31-Jul-14
Bob so sorry at your lost. Are heart goes out to you and the family on your lost.

Bill

31-Jul-14
Bob so sorry at your lost. Are heart goes out to you and the family on your lost.

Bill

31-Jul-14
Sorry for your loss.

31-Jul-14
So very sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and your family....

>>>>-------->

31-Jul-14
My condolences on your loss. You must have made many special memories in that length of time together. Cherish them always.

31-Jul-14
Bob, my prayers are with you and your family. Your wife is in a happy place!

31-Jul-14
Sorry for you and your family's loss.

31-Jul-14
Thanks to you all, thank God my 4 sons are with me now Bless you all.

31-Jul-14
Thinking of you and your family. Mike

31-Jul-14
So sorry for your loss Bob, just don't have the words.

You have one of the strongest and closest families I've ever met. Great folks all around. She did a wonderful job with all you boys.

I'd give you all a hug if I was there... but I'm not, so you'll have to give the boys a hug for me.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you folks. God bless.

01-Aug-14
Sorry for your loss. Prayers and condolenses for you and your family.

01-Aug-14

01-Aug-14

01-Aug-14
That is sad news. Sorry for your loss.

03-Aug-14
So sorry for your loss Bob, I suspect that she will be watching over you and your family and that it will be a special hunting season because of it.

03-Aug-14
Thoughts and prayers for you Bob

04-Aug-14
So sorry for your loss.

15-Aug-14
Just reading this now. So sorry for your loss Bob. Prayers sent

16-Aug-14
If you are going to a shoot and would like company ask NYBOB to meet you. He is a outstanding shot for his senior years. I think this would help to get him out of the house. When you lose a husband or wife, and all the kids / friends go back to there own home, it sure is almost silent in the house and you have a need to go out and be with people. I shot with NYBOB for years till my legs went, also COPD and I can not longer do the 3D shoots.

NYBOB buddy Bill

17-Aug-14
I'll be praying for you 'Bob. I guess we all get to this point sooner or later. Dreading my turn. Confident that Christ paid the debt of our sins, yes… but the sorrow often creeps up on me as I realize we have only so much time together.

Keep close to folks that love you now, and thank God for the time you had... 'sounds like it was a sweet, sweet and rare gift.

18-Aug-14
Very sorry for your lose

• Sitka Gear