Rut Nut 05-Aug-14
IL.BowHunter 05-Aug-14
Rut Nut 05-Aug-14
Rut Nut 05-Aug-14
Rut Nut 05-Aug-14
05-Aug-14

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Don't leave your car unlocked and food in it! ;-)

05-Aug-14

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Our neighbors had their car torn up by a bear for the second time in 3 years, believe it or not! This was the replacement car after the first incident.

05-Aug-14

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Evidently they have a habit of leaving the car unlocked. Judging by the scratches on the door handle, the bear pawed at the handle until it opened(new style pull out handle). Was probably after the crumbs in the childseat.

05-Aug-14
Holy smokes!!! There wasn't a whole lot of the interior that that bear didn't destroy.

Kinda looks like the inside of my Dodge after prom night. :^)

05-Aug-14
LOL! :) Yeah, it tore it up pretty good! And this was the replacement car from the first time it happened!

05-Aug-14
It's a good thing that the bear didn't have the keys.... just think of the damage he could have done.

05-Aug-14
:)

05-Aug-14
LOL! Stick n String! Yeah, they are magnificent creatures, but they sure as heck ain't my brothers! :)

Their dexterity with their paws is amazing for animals of that size. I once watched a bear pick up an ear of corn, sit down on it's haunches and eat the corn off the cob holding it between it's paws like a human would.

05-Aug-14
Yep, I feel blessed that I can sit in front of our big bay window in my living room and watch deer, bear, turkey, groundhogs fox and even an ocassional coyote walk thru the front yard. Had a fawn running circles the other day from our driveway out to the road to the next door neighbors driveway, down the driveway, thru the woods between our houses and into our front yard again. It did 2 "laps" before it circled around our septic mound and stopped in front of it's mother.

Couldn't imagine living in the city where you see nothing but steel, concrete and bricks!

• Sitka Gear