Bennett2012 09-Aug-14
WV Mountaineer 09-Aug-14
WV Mountaineer 09-Aug-14
speedy 10-Aug-14
Bennett2012 10-Aug-14
WV Mountaineer 10-Aug-14
Bennett2012 11-Aug-14
08-Aug-14
Is this shoot an all day shoot or only a morning shoot? WV Mountaineer said on an earlier thread that it was all day but on the website for the church it said from 9 till noon. Would like to know before I drive from Ansted.

09-Aug-14
Is it the Johnson chapel in princeton?

09-Aug-14
It goes until all the shooters are gone. It has never been over by noon but, it has gotten so large that it has become an all day event. I think the Church was under the impression it wouldn't draw this much attention. But, they are elated it has and are very excited about it growing even larger. I'm not a church member there, so it is not just me touting something great about my church. It is simply the coolest thing going since sliced bread. Great shooting, great people, great food. Just an awesome time.

Today was a horrible day for it. And it didn't last as long as normal. But, we still had about 40 people show, ate lots of great food, done some swapping, got to watch one of the most talented bow makers in the WORLD at his craft, and just had an awesome time. There are some really dedicated archers that showed up today, as they still shot the course no matter the constant hard rain.

You guys plan on coming down next month. The shoot is held the second Saturday of the month, April through September. We'd love to have you, and you'll have a great time. The course is a very easy walk and there are plenty of other things to do if you don't feel like shooting. If you have any questions or need any more info, drop me a PM. God Bless

09-Aug-14
Yes, it is in Princeton.

10-Aug-14
Our granddaughter, my wife, and I had a great time shooting(under an umbrella) and meeting some great folks. Thanks for a great experience.

10-Aug-14
Well this is the first time I have ever heard of it and I have been in and around princeton my whole life will have to see about making it to the next shoot

10-Aug-14
Be looking forward to you coming. God Bless

11-Aug-14
It would be nice to get some other places to shoot say the last Saturday of every month too ima try and make it to the next one for sure need all the practice season is right around the corner!!!!

• Sitka Gear