gobbler 21-Sep-14
Big-Otis-Jeff 21-Sep-14
Big-Otis-Jeff 21-Sep-14
gcoleman 22-Sep-14
Big-Otis-Jeff 20-Oct-14
Bennett2012 20-Oct-14
Big-Otis-Jeff 21-Oct-14
10-Aug-14
Finally got on a buddy o fmines lease in Mingo Co....I hate thats its this late in the year, but looks like i will be out scouting and looking at topo maps trying to figure it out...Better late than never i guess...

10-Aug-14
Good luck

20-Sep-14
Well, after 3 trips down scouting and haning stands all i can say is......Bears-Bears-and more bears...LOL

21-Sep-14
When I first started down there hunting I was over whelmed by the steepness of land but one OLD local guy named mr Wilson told me to hunt the old log roads and benches as that's where deer travel ...he was right,,,,I've learned a lot about big bucks since then from him like always have a snort wheeze gunt call and rattling horns,,,,I don't waste time and money on feeders any more,,, big boys avoid them where we're at and I don't hunt till the time when rut kicks in (just me) and never count on seeing the bucks u have on camera over trophy rock as when the rut kicks in they may b 5 miles away lol (but a new batch can show up anytime ) a new state record can come around the hill at any moment ....hunt the middle of day in rut 9-2 ....I have seen 4 bucks in 140-160 class in one mid day sitting but me and MP set for 3 days last year never seen a buck of any size and very few deer at all... There are not big bucks behind every tree but there are some brutes if u hold out for big gin ,,,,,,and Never Let Gobbler text u when a 150 class 8 pt is coming down the hill and ur bored letting ur guard down... Make sure u have a check in station or COs phone number ahead of time as checking station are few to none when u need me,,,, oh yeah a good atv is nice when ur old as gobbler and Wilson to get ur deer out,,,, but over all I love huntin in bow countys wish it was closer to my house

21-Sep-14
Why thank you George for those nice comments its took awhile but ive got you trained now you might add he will need a winch on that atv with at least 150 ft of line plus 150 more just in case

21-Sep-14
Listen to coleman.

21-Sep-14
That's good info...

I too am kinda overwhelmed by the steepness, and lack of any flat ground....

Right now I have my cameras on finger ridges and a couple of small flats...

21-Sep-14

Big-Otis-Jeff's embedded Photo

21-Sep-14

Funny, trail cams are like bear magnets, they seem to be drawn in to them..LOL....Every camera , a bear either took it down or moved it...

21-Sep-14
Which wildgame camera us that looks like it does pretty good I'm in the market for a few more cams but don't want to spend a fortune on them either

21-Sep-14
It take a lot of experience to know the perfect moment to text your buddy so he can't get a shot.

Everybody is different on how they hunt but I've had better luck in picking 1 stand and staying with it for a week or more rather than bouncing around from stand to stand. As long as you are in a good travel corridor or funnel deer will come by.

21-Sep-14
I agree Gobbler.....But late in the game as i was here, i am running 5 camers just trying to find a couple of places that i can then fine tune..

4000 acres is a bunch of land.

In reality, my goals down there this year are to find some good spots and worjk form there, and if i can see some big derr, cool...

If i should be able to get in on them and take one, even better....

But in reality, Iam really just scouting as i hunt this year..

21-Sep-14
Bennett....I would have to look and see which one it is.....I got them at Cabelas for $119 on sale, regular $169 i beleive.

I bought 2 ear;ier this year of the Wildgame for $99, and they take just as good of pics, but..That 30 mins at dawn and dusk, they dont work very well at all, real black..

These new ones though work great....

When i get off work in the AM i will look and see which ones they are..

22-Sep-14
I just bought the new browning strike force $125 on amazon its reviews were all 4.5 out of 5 at any reviews I looked at ,, i put it up in drive way this weekend and was amazed at the clarity of nite and day pics,, has all the bells and whistles and says they are the smallest camera out there,,, time will tell

20-Oct-14
Bennett----Its the Razor and Cabelas has them on sale for $99...Reg $169

20-Oct-14
Thanks I got a wild game cam bout a month ago it takes pretty good pics for the price no complaints as of yet just hope it holds up

21-Oct-14
nope

• Sitka Gear