sundaynwv 14-Aug-14
strutter18 14-Aug-14
sundaynwv 03-Sep-14
Little Bear 04-Sep-14
sundaynwv 11-Sep-14
UCMDEER 11-Sep-14
sundaynwv 15-Sep-14
13-Aug-14
I need a connection from Mason or Roane County for the upcoming November election for Sunday hunting. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

13-Aug-14
How can we get mercer co open on sundays?

13-Aug-14
5% of registered voters would need to sign a petition in favor of Sunday hunting. Then it would have to pass in the election. It's too late for this general election.

13-Aug-14
Well when does a fella need to get started on it?

13-Aug-14
Sunday, if you have a formal sign up sheet, and would email it to me, I'd be happy to distribute and pick them up. A good start would ensure we are ready come next available election. I know I told you this before but, I'm healthy now and have the means to do it. God Bless

14-Aug-14
I will do what I can to help!!!!!

14-Aug-14
As a state, it is best to focus on more rural counties than urban counties. It is in our best interest that the majority of counties on the ballot will pass. Currently, we are at 5 out of 7. We should have been six of seven, but we weren't.

It is also best not to do this during a presidential election year, and even better if we stick to primaries. Too many people that could care less one wy or another about SUnday hunting in those elections. We have enough hunter votes to make a difference in primaries, not so much in general elections or high turn out years.

14-Aug-14
Anything on Jackson county?

14-Aug-14
Jackson has seemed to hit a roadblock. A gentleman almost had enough petitions a few years ago. It seems to have stayed there. Neighboring Mason County will have Sunday hunting on the ballot this fall.

14-Aug-14
I signed the petition last year, was just wondering what had come of it... thanks.

03-Sep-14
Any archery clubs in the area?

04-Sep-14
Not sure about archery clubs but these are DNR checking stations in those counties and would be good locations for petitions.

http://www.wvdnr.gov/hunting/check_stations.asp?county=Mason&submit=Display

http://www.wvdnr.gov/hunting/check_stations.asp?county=Roane&submit=Display

By the way, the electronic checking is supposed to be live April 2015.

11-Sep-14
Any connections?

11-Sep-14
how's the petition for wood co doing?

15-Sep-14
No go for Wood as of now.

• Sitka Gear