horsethief51 15-Aug-14
Jeff Durnell 15-Aug-14
horsethief51 15-Aug-14
Jeff Durnell 15-Aug-14
Jeff Durnell 15-Aug-14
horsethief51 15-Aug-14
horsethief51 15-Aug-14
15-Aug-14
Kathy and I took a motorcycle ride to St. MARYS yesterday and stayed over night at Gunners. We rode to Benezette after dinner and hung around until just before dark. Found out there is a festival with lots of venders this weekend. Lots of tents set up

Only saw one young cow at the elk center but saw 10 more while going back and forth thru Medix Run and Benezette along the road. Even saw 2 nice bulls next to a house along 255 just south of St. Marys above Calidonia Road. Boy was it ever cold.

15-Aug-14
Thanks for the heads up, Art. I'll stay home for another week or two :^) I have to carefully time my runs to and from camp this time of year because of the 'road hunter' traffic. I try to make good time getting to camp, and it's best if I zip through the tourist areas after dark.

15-Aug-14
Traffic was terrible up there Thursday and again today. That is not the picture I thought I posted.

15-Aug-14
I've often thought that would be some of the nicest country for bike riding, following those waterways through the mountains, especially on a nice indian summer's day, and have been tossing around the idea of getting one.

What kind of bike do you have, Art? I see a lot of touring bikes up there... lots of BMW's for some reason... folks from far away states sometimes.

15-Aug-14
Oops, double post.

15-Aug-14
I have a couple older harleys both over 20 years old. We were on the '91 electra glide. The other is a '94 fxr police with the springs on the bicycle style seat. I have the red and blue lights for it.

15-Aug-14

horsethief51 's embedded Photo
horsethief51 's embedded Photo
Took a picture of the elk capture pen that should have appeared. Try again.

• Sitka Gear