Zebrakiller 19-Aug-14
stoney 19-Aug-14
Hoze Noze 20-Aug-14
SteveD 20-Aug-14
razorhead 21-Aug-14
razorhead 22-Aug-14
15-Aug-14

Novemberforever's Link
Have your multiple computers dialed in or hope the gal at the fleet counter knows how the machine works. Some of these counties will sell out in minutes. I.E. Junenau county public land tags=50. Milwaukee county=25 public land tags. Other counties, like Waupaca will never sell out.

19-Aug-14
I was surprised that it took Juneau county 2 1/2 hrs. to sell out the 450 private and 50 public tags . I figured they would sell in minutes.

19-Aug-14
wish they sold zero in Sauk!

19-Aug-14
Dukore - the 50 public land tags in Juneau County sold out in less than 1 minute

20-Aug-14
In the first post Nov. Forever was right. I was first in line at a Kwik-Trip that sells license. was trying to grab one of the 50 Juneau Co. Public land tags. She goofed up and selected the tab across the top of the A.L.I.C. Screen that sez's Permits & Applications. WRONG CHOICE!. The bonus antlerless permits were under the Hunt/Trap tab. Needless to say. Once we figured out where it was. all Fifty tags were gone. Oh well live & learn. I'm guessing that nobody on a computer got through in time. I tried that several years ago with 150 tags available. and got stymied. It was suggested on this site that it is quicker to be "First In Line" at one of the outlets and go in right at start time of the sale. which has worked the last two seasons for me. Guess I choose the wrong license outlet to go to this year. Oh Well, Live & learn I guess. Those 50 tags encompassed the whole of the Necedah Wildlife area, which really gets pounded. Was there last Gun season. Could not believe how many crews were out making drives. (As our crew was). but there is one heck of a lot of area to hunt out there.

20-Aug-14
Gee, you wouldn't think that the demand would be that great,as many are always crying about how "we need to recruit more hunters etc. Public land is heavily hunted at least here in central part of the state.The antlerless tag system validates it.

21-Aug-14
Killing does in northern Marinette County,,,,,, lets see that is a big mistake,,,,,,,, At least a section along Hwy 8, is no difference than Florence Co.....

Some guys have to kill everything that walks and crawls.......... give them deer a break, at least for a year or two

22-Aug-14
Big difference between Crivitz, and Pound, than the northern county forests. Last Sunday this was the discussion in Fence, with guys from Armstrong Creek and Goodman.........

Like I said, north of Hwy 8, there should be no doe killing,

• Sitka Gear