Hoot 13-Jan-19
RUGER1022 13-Jan-19
northbound 13-Jan-19
South Farm 14-Jan-19
RutnStrut 14-Jan-19
AlNuge3223 14-Jan-19
Oforalot 14-Jan-19
20-Aug-14
Greeting from the Iron River Library. A friend came up to trout fish, and brought with him a copy of this new DVD, he bought at Deer Fest........

If you can get a copy, I highly recommend you get one....

It is a two DVD set, one bow and one gun. All Public Land

Western Wis - ND - Iowas (river bottoms) and Kansas....

Two young guys from Wis..... no ozonics, no primo blinds, no tree stands, all on the ground, just getting at it....

They have a home made decoy, and let me tell you this is some of the BEST decoy video I have ever seen,,,,,,,,

The archery one is 3 1/2 hours long, came back from trout fishing, put it in, and watched it till 2am.......

Best DVD I have seen in many years.........

20-Aug-14
haven't finished their latest videos, but these guys are my favorite. Local guys, from Menomonie.

20-Aug-14
I saw them at Deer Fest. Cool gig.

20-Aug-14
It's called "Whitetail Adrenaline?" - Cannot remember hearing of it, but the young guys doing the public land videos rings a bell Razor - I remember hearing good things!

Sounds like a breath of fresh air! Thanks for the review!

20-Aug-14
http://www.whitetailadrenaline.com/

20-Aug-14
http://www.whitetailadrenaline.com/

20-Aug-14

smokey's Link

20-Aug-14
my 11 yr old has watched each video probably 20 times. They video the good and bad and all real hunting situations! Good guys and always make time to talk w/ my son at length at the Wausau deer expo. They have a gun hunting deer drive I think filmed on Thanksgiving that is just awesome from last year.

20-Aug-14
The best part of their vids is the sponsor free part. No corporate pimping.

12-Jan-19
Used to like the whitetail adrenaline videos but they have gone way done hill the last few years. They only hunt Iowa and Kansas and they hardly kill anything especially on the bow dvds. Hopefully next years videos will be better.

12-Jan-19
If you want killing I’d recommend the Outdoor Channel... These guys are hunting legit free ranging critters on public ground to boot. Very entertaining guys who’ve shot some enormous deer over the years.

13-Jan-19
It’s not just the lack of kills. Was better when they hunted multiply states like ND, WY, WIS, MINN etc. it’s just not as relatable if they don’t even hunt their home state anymore.

13-Jan-19

13-Jan-19
they have no sponsors, they also have to make a living, and more and more responsibilities, make it difficult, ........... do you even know how much work, it took to make what they did,,,,,,,

13-Jan-19
They videos used to be good. They are not nearly as good anymore. That’s my opinion and I hope they can get back to what made them good. I’ll still buy the videos in the future.

13-Jan-19
That is some hardcore stuff! Can’t imagine the number of hours they spent in the field just to get the footage for the trailer say nothing about for a 3.5 hour DVD. I don’t care for the extra added drama music in normal hunting videos but get why they would do it in a trailer to hook people in to buying the DVD. I personally enjoy watching and learning from the tactics used and the encounters they have vs counting the number of kills.

13-Jan-19
I prefer the young guys on Hunting the Public.

13-Jan-19
I like watching Tainted Red Outdoors on You Tube. They hunt primarily public land in north central WI.

13-Jan-19
Shared a camp in Ill & SK Canada with "name " bowhunters . They were full of crap so deep......

On the Ill hunt they whacked a 190 class buck & on the DVD they found it the next morning . " The truth ?" . It took 20 guides, hunters ,& locals 3 days to find the Deer & finish it off .

I'm sure there is some good ones but I won't buy any .

And no I won't say who he was .

13-Jan-19
The hunting public guys have good personalities for making video besides their skills so I think they'll go far. I've been watching some hunting beast DVDs, very very good if your sincerely looking to learn. Very rare to see a kill but can learn some stuff for sure

14-Jan-19
That decoy vid was AWESOME! I woulda been shaking like a dog shitting darning needles!

14-Jan-19
I do like the WTA videos. But I am glad they don't hunt the public spots I do. I would imagine they blow a lot of deer out of areas with their aggressive style.

14-Jan-19
The reckoning was the best hunting video ever produced by WTA. They had several great releases prior to it’s well. The last few years it’s gone down hill. If anyone has seen the last few videos I think you would agree.

14-Jan-19
The Hunting Public is my favorite YouTube channel. Waiting for them to announce the date and details for their upcoming in-field scouting workshop in Wisconsin.

• Sitka Gear