Antler Whore 31-Aug-14
raspy old hen 31-Aug-14
Drummer Boy 31-Aug-14
retro 31-Aug-14
happygolucky 02-Sep-14
Novemberforever 02-Sep-14
Bloodtrail 02-Sep-14
21-Aug-14
Interesting application, I hope it works for you. I have my doubts about how long those sticky pads will last outside.

21-Aug-14
Well the screws will definately outlast the stcky pad! Neat idea!

Thanks!

21-Aug-14
I wouldn't be comfortable with an exposed broadhead on an arrow hanging on that. I guess my concern is how securely it would hold the arrow.

21-Aug-14
Howatt, thanks! I have been looking for something like this for a while. Will definitely try!

22-Aug-14
Also be sure the broadhead does not end up in a location where you could bump it with the bowstring. Just thought I would mention the obvious because the obvious is not always that obvious. I was hunting with someone in Ripley when he bumped his string with a broadhead. He was lucky that he only cut about 70% of the strands so no damage done to the bow.

Mounting with screws will certainly help.

28-Aug-14

happygolucky's Link
Hey Ronny (Howatt),

When you posted this on your own site, you included pics. Gunna tell me this is just one heck of a coincidence Ron Kulas (which is really you hiding under Howatt) on his site was concocting the same thing as you at the same time?

I bet it doesn't take you long to remove those posts on your site now :).

LOL at Ronny...

28-Aug-14
I thought you'd be more careful than to post stuff you post on your own site over here. Yeah, Ron (you) happened to be working on the exact same thing as you at the exact same time and then saw your post and copied it. LOL at you. Carry on Ronny. Better get that link down.

28-Aug-14
That's funny RC! You gotta admit! LOL

28-Aug-14
Great tip thank you. And people think there are no innovators left in the United States.

31-Aug-14
Good greif...

31-Aug-14
I was at Office Depot last night and picked up a couple of them. I told the guy at the checkout what I was using them for and he thought it was a good idea because he is a bow hunter also. Those cold late December bow hunts will probably snap them off however.

31-Aug-14
Nice gizmo,But man you guy's just can not play nice.

31-Aug-14
A childish attempt by Ron to get traffic to his site. I would say hes getting a little tired of talking to himself over there. LOL!

02-Sep-14
retro, he does have around 3 members but chances are they are actually all him making conversation amongst himself like he's done elsewhere. That is why he joined here. He's getting no luck getting people to bash on his site. When he concocts ideas, he needs to brag and that is why he couldn't resist posting his idea here as well as his site.

02-Sep-14
At least Elmo has company talking in the 3rd person.

02-Sep-14
Good idea Elkaddict!

• Sitka Gear