Pete 25-Aug-14
Captain Art 26-Aug-14
SmoothieJonez 26-Aug-14
nehunter 28-Aug-14
SmoothieJonez 28-Aug-14
Captain Art 29-Aug-14
Pete 31-Aug-14
21-Aug-14
Is anyone using Browning trail cams? I have a few Bushnell cameras but they all seem to stop working or have issues after 2 years. I am looking at other options to replace them. Read some test data on sites and the model Stike Force has decent reviews. Just looking for some longer use reliability info.

thanks Art

21-Aug-14
I have an old Bushnell that I have been using for 5 years and still works great with excellent battery life. Just recently I bought two of the new cuddeback micros. Have been sitting out for three weeks without battery life issues and have been taking some quality pictures. The best part about the cuddeback micro, they are only 150 bucks

22-Aug-14
I bought a Browning IR. Works to good, takes a picture to quick.

All i was getting was head shots as they came into view.

Use the rapid fire feature to get whole body shots.

22-Aug-14
Hunter I also have an old 3MP camera that works flawlessly. But the 3 newer cameras only lasted about 2 years and now all they do is take pictures continuously until the bateries run out or the card is full.

So all I get is about 3000+ pictures that show nothing.

22-Aug-14
I do. I have the 2013 Browning Range Ops. The the price cannot beat it. Very impressed. I also have Bushnell Trophy Cam. I read the 2013 BTC1 is rated higher than the 2014 version.

22-Aug-14
Captain, your sensitivity is set too high or you have to trim out some branches or weeds blowing around in front of it, I have had the same issue with some of mine. Set it to low during the warmer months and set to normal in the colder ones. That should fix it.

22-Aug-14
I have a Browning and a Moultrie. Im the Moultire is much better the Browning for pics. The Browning give me some pics where the IR wont flash at night and some times it flashes during the day. However the Browning takes much better video. And the Moultire is four times the size and louder when it takes pics the deer are always looking at it.

22-Aug-14
I'm buying the cheapest one from now on, every brand I've tried had a two year expiration date!

25-Aug-14
I've also got a Browning, and a Stealth Cam The Browning is a better trail cam, and has better range than the Stealth, but the stealth does fine for the food plot. ie. my garden. :(

26-Aug-14
I tried setting the sensitivity down and it still did the same thing. Ordered a browning will check it out. Little cheaper than the bushnell.

26-Aug-14
The 2013 Browning Range Ops (BTC-1) does not have a sensitivity feature like the Bushnell Trophy Cam (low, normal & high).

28-Aug-14

nehunter's Link
Just got an email from Midway.. $79.00 each

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/122521/product?cm_mmc=pe_weekly-_-hotbuy-_-targeted_browning_20140828_1-_-Main_Image

28-Aug-14

SmoothieJonez's Link
The 2013 version is rated higher than the 2014, but it's still worthy for under $80.

Attached supporting link shows everything you want to know about it, pro or con.

29-Aug-14
Purchased a browning Stike Force. Will give it a try since the price is decent and the two year warantee from trail cam pro.

http://www.trailcampro.com/browningstrikeforcereview.aspx

31-Aug-14
From: SmoothieJonez "The 2013 version is rated higher than the 2014, but it's still worthy for under $80."

I agree, which I decided to order another one.

• Sitka Gear