switchback229 02-Sep-14
bowfisher 02-Sep-14
Polishturkey 02-Sep-14
Saxton 03-Sep-14
bowfisher 03-Sep-14
babysaph 03-Sep-14
bowfisher 03-Sep-14
22-Aug-14
I leave in one week from today. Headed to Colorado for a 17 day elk hunt with my son.

Who else is headed west?

Good luck to all.

22-Aug-14
I'm headed to Mexico for mule deer in December and again In January for couse deer.

22-Aug-14
Yaw need some company? Haha I wanna go!!!!

22-Aug-14
I am

22-Aug-14
I was until I completely tore my achilles. I start rehab on October 8 so I'll be ready for elk hunting next year. Best of luck to everyone going out this year. Let us know how you did when you return.

23-Aug-14
tk: sorry to hear of your dilemma. I had to get a tag refund in 2011 due to a ruptured disc, and 2012 was a GREAT year. Hope it works the same for you.

Good luck everyone!

23-Aug-14
Tk . That sux. I have one getting ready to go as well

24-Aug-14
JR get in touch with a physical therapist and get information on stretching exercises to do to prevent it. This is the worst thing I've ever done and it will be next June til I can run again (I hope)

24-Aug-14
I know. I have a podiatrist that rents office space from me. He said it was bad. I eed to stretch it. I went to bike riding a bike because he told me not to run

01-Sep-14
Going to Texas in December for whitetail and hogs. Can't wait

01-Sep-14
My buddy and his dad are In Colorado as I speak. No service there and haven't talked to them since they left Wednesday, for all I know they could both have bulls down! Atleast lets hope so!

02-Sep-14
Dad and I are headed to New Mexico on Thursday and hunting till the 15th. Hoping the bulls are screaming their heads off!

02-Sep-14

bowfisher's embedded Photo
bowfisher's embedded Photo
Well my buddy got service today for about 10 minutes and sent me this! Not huge but his second year ever elk hunting, public land DIY bull. Pretty darn happy for him!

02-Sep-14
That's awesome bowfisher. I'm still waiting for my first bull and i would gladly take that one.

03-Sep-14
bowfisher - CONGRATS!!! I have a drop camp DIY scheduled for 2015 and will be totally pumped to kill a bull just like that!

03-Sep-14
He gets back Sunday guys, either he'll post up the story or is be glad to tell it once I hear it! Hopefully his dad can connect before they leave too!

03-Sep-14
That is awesome.

03-Sep-14
Well he's back into the local town today so he texted me because a guy in there group put down a black bear this morning! Wv boys doing well out there!

• Sitka Gear