Connecticut
Contributors to this thread:
Huntin' Hardcore 22-Aug-14
Will 22-Aug-14
Huntin' Hardcore 22-Aug-14
steve 23-Aug-14
Will 25-Aug-14
22-Aug-14
Passed this buck last year a few times and just got my first pics of him this year. Maybe I'll get a crack at him again. I'm putting him at 4.5 this year, he made a decent jump from.last year but not as much as I would have hoped. I really don't think he is gonna do much more.

Here are some pics from last year.

22-Aug-14
Its really cool to see that he made it Hardcore. Not just making it through gun and late bow (I'm assuming FFCTY), but making it through the tough winter we had as well. Awesome.

Will

22-Aug-14
I wish this piece or crap outdated site would let me upload the pics. It's actually Litchfield county, I bailed on ffld there is NO hope for down there

23-Aug-14
We just got photos of 3 different bucks 1 shooter in ff county still some left ,just picked up a large piece too will put out some cameras and we will see .Hardcore send me the photos and maybe I can get them on never had much of a problem [email protected] steve

25-Aug-14
Likewise, PM me and Ill post em for you, I've had no issues with pic's. Not an issue though. It's cool that you have an area you are enjoying. That's super! Hopefully it will be a great fall for you.

• Sitka Gear