Chip T. 03-Sep-14
Stan NJ 03-Sep-14
Monmouth533 03-Sep-14
Jack Harris 04-Sep-14
bill v 04-Sep-14
Jensbear 07-Sep-14
Stan NJ 10-Sep-14
02-Sep-14
Just checking to see if WE are getting ready...opener in less than 2 weeks and our State Forum is inactive to say the least! Anyone hunting this year?

Been shooting regularly but not as much as in past years...been scratching my golf itch.

02-Sep-14
And the title should read "Roll Call"...my bad

02-Sep-14
Hi Stan,summer's almost over time to go hunting.Colorado elk 16-29th can't wait!Don't start hunting deer till oct. Good luck Greg

02-Sep-14
Next Saturday I'll be in my ya stand at Earle NWS. been baiting and scouting all summer long. Have over 1000 pictures on two cams in the last three weeks. Couple six pointers that I would pass on they're only 2 or 3 years old. Great studs for the next herd. A bunch of does. I'm ready!

02-Sep-14
Problem is, I just bought our family a bought in an end of the year steal, and with the weather being nice, and the tourists being gone, mumma wants to be on the eater

02-Sep-14
I'll be in Montana after elk from the 11th to about the 22nd. When I come back it'll be game on. I've been shooting morning and night for months. I have four stands set up so far but not seeing much on the trail cams.

03-Sep-14
Wont be out sat. 13th but maybe 14th depending on weather. Been shooting when I can. Wife's dad is on the out so playing the mom and dad role for the last few weeks.

03-Sep-14
Will miss first opener in many years due to prostate surgery on the 15th. Hoping to be in a tree by middle of Oct. Good luck to all you guys.

03-Sep-14
Nice to see a few guys respond....Good Luck Greg...you too Woodsman. Very Jealous of you guys going out west....have a great hunt.

Heal quickly Chip...you'll be good to go soon.

H8...nothing wrong with being on the water sept/oct...good luck with the boat...just sold mine. They say its the 2 happiest days as a boat owner.

03-Sep-14

Monmouth533's embedded Photo
Monmouth533's embedded Photo
I will be out. Heres a little inspiration for everyone. Good luck to everybody, be safe, wear your harness and most of all have fun!

-JM

04-Sep-14
I hope to be out. Plenty of doe but slim pickins on mature bucks. There is an old 5+ year old cripple I will be after. Walks on 3 runs on 4. I have 4 year history with him. Odd rack not big but different. Have to scrap original plan of using recurve for my earna buck. Just didn't get enough reps in to feel confident since taking a new job. Shooting the z7 now and it's good to go out to 40 yards. Good luck to all!

04-Sep-14
My stand in Jersey is set and ready. Will be out on the 13th.

Still waiting to see Buffalo or Pronghorn over there, I'm hunting big bare fields,HaHa. It cracks me up that I was able to kill a couple there last year.

Been concentrating on my trip to Wyoming but, am still planning on hunting local for a few weeks.

Good Luck to all you guys!

Bill V.

07-Sep-14
I'll be focusing on Southern Zone NY bears during the early NJ bow season, but will be back in Zone 50 come 2nd week of October. Good luck guys!

10-Sep-14
Went up to my buddy's place (30 acres) in Hunterdon yesterday and hung one new ladder, replaced the rope on one old Loc-on and trimmed out the other 3 stands.

Ready for Saturday afternoon! Good Luck everyone...be safe!

• Sitka Gear