steve 01-Oct-14
CTCrow 01-Oct-14
rpdduf1 01-Oct-14
CTCrow 01-Oct-14
rpdduf1 06-Oct-14
CTCrow 14-Oct-14
rpdduf1 14-Oct-14
02-Sep-14
Thank you all for last year. This year the price will remain the same 75 full dress wrapped and Identified. Like last year I can come to you or if your in the area you can stop by most will only take a few hours. Boar and Bear will have to be a bit more. (203-305-9025)Rich Best of luck and looking forward to servicing you again this 2014 season.

02-Sep-14
Thanks Richard.

02-Sep-14
What town are you located

02-Sep-14
GOOD PRICE

02-Sep-14
Im in Stratford. I am a professional Butcher. Ive been breaking game for quite sometime. Special cuts instead of getting all stew. Pretty quick and accurate.

02-Sep-14
Great I'll give you a call this season

02-Sep-14
You'll defenitley get my businness when the time comes.

14-Sep-14
Best of luck tomorrow. with this fall like weather we should see some movement. hope to hear from you guys. be safe

18-Sep-14

CTCrow's Link
Richard,

I sent you a private message a bit back.

Read my link and tell me if you can help out. It would make a lot of people happy (specially me).

BTT

18-Sep-14
CT....I sent you a response to private message. Hope it helps Good luck see ya soon.

21-Sep-14
thanks CT for the referral hope the pieces I sent back are the right ones. good luck see ya soon.

21-Sep-14
FINALLY, CROW HAS KNEES !!!!!.lol

21-Sep-14
nope my bad but he does have the skeleton so catch him before it gets tossed. I got it now.

24-Sep-14
Great job rich, thank you for getting my deer done for me. Great service and lightning fast.

25-Sep-14
rp,

I cutted them off the skeleton before I dumped it.

Thanks

29-Sep-14
another week begins. good luck

30-Sep-14
After much deliberation and to offer another service a commercial grinder has been ordered and should arrive soon. please contact me for details concerning your butchering needs. Good luck.

01-Oct-14
Sounds good I like chop meat not stew meat hope to see you soon .Steve

01-Oct-14
check out the butchering video I found

01-Oct-14
the ability to chew anything at ur age is wonderous in itself steve....juuust kidding.

01-Oct-14
Big talk just because you shot a deer .LOL

01-Oct-14
LMAO,

you guys are crazy. I hope its not contagious.

01-Oct-14
good video. he gives those who don't known a basic informational of hind cuts. I do it for a living so it comes with ease as well as teach and instruct those entering the field. repetition breads excellence best part is his emphasis on utilizing your harvest. combining the a butchering talent with a culinary view. to truly enjoy your harvest you should use everything bones for stock, pieces for stew cuts of meat for steaks and roasts. so many cuts and so many ways to enjoy what you worked hard for. That's the full complete enjoyment. Damn I could go for a venison bnls rib steak with a brown sauce red wine reduction and wild mushroom sauce right now. Throw in a roast butternut squash and garlic mashed red potatoes and Im golden. Oh ya I cook very well to. lol

01-Oct-14
STOP!!!

you are getting me hungry. That sounds like a killer dish.

06-Oct-14
what a bute. 1 hp grinder has made its arrival. Hope everyone is doing well and not getting down from the rain. Nice pic steve. good story to. also hats off for not taking her with fawns. your day is coming

14-Oct-14
Are saving me some knee bones?

14-Oct-14
Nice Doe Shawn. Harvested in Stamford one of the largest Ive seen this season. lots of yield. Nice pelt too must have been 4 (+) years old. Great job. Ill be waiting for that buck of yours to come threw the door next. good pics.

• Sitka Gear