RutNut@work 03-Sep-14
RUGER1022 03-Sep-14
Redclub 03-Sep-14
Redclub 03-Sep-14
Pasquinell 03-Sep-14
RUGER1022 03-Sep-14
Pasquinell 03-Sep-14
02-Sep-14
18 months ago, I met a guy at a shoot. He was from Seattle and told me, that his dad, passed away, but had a large selection of really good Port Orford Cedar from the 60's 70's, and he was going to continue making custom arrows, till the supply was gone........

I gave him my money, my spine etc, and also 8 Bear Razorheads, that I wanted attached..........

Money paid, never heard anything.........Today, UPS drops off an arrow box, and there are one dozen of some of the most beautiful arrows I had ever seen.

8 Razorheads on them, 4 with matching weight practice points, all glued on...... 3 5 inch Shield cut, all in white........

They even smelled good, too pretty to use, ha ha......

Take one out of the box, they were matched for my Checkmate Falcon....... Step back at 25 yards, and let her fly.......

The quietness of the arrow was deafening, as it hit the mark on my deer target.... Sheer beauty......

Even if I do not get a buck I will just enjoy looking at them,,,,,,,,

Somehow the fall is going to be extra special....

02-Sep-14
Very cool story.

02-Sep-14
Oh man!!! Nice! POC is my choice also. I would save one to share the story with around camp. Good for you and it is nice to hear about the man's honesty. How long ago was the transaction of money if you don't mind me asking?

02-Sep-14
Good luck. I met a guy who finds and collects civil war relics as well as indian artifacts. He has an ungodly collection of darts, arrow heads and points, and knaps his own stone with such cool craftsmanship, that his art is something I admire.

Your arrows sound like the same line of talent.

03-Sep-14
We need a pic of these arrows, you can't just tease us with a description.

03-Sep-14
ahhh , the smell of Cedar . I have a box of 12 Fred Bear cedar shafts from 1969 , still new . I open the box every so often just to smell 'em . yea lets see a pic ..

03-Sep-14
They sure did have an allure to them,it was a craft all its own

03-Sep-14
They sure did have an allure to them,it was a craft all its own

03-Sep-14
What spine are they Ruger I may have to send you a PM LOL!

03-Sep-14
11/32's , 29 inch, 6 with field tips 6 with Fred Bear broadheads .

No you can ' t have them :-)

03-Sep-14
Perfect size too! I will meet you at the Black Bear Bar and Grill in White Lake! LOL

Seriously hang on to those gems they are special for sure! With broadheads too... I bet they are greenies???

Nice!

• Sitka Gear