Safe Act arrest and Enforcement
New York
Contributors to this thread:
BH91 05-Sep-14
CurveBow 05-Sep-14
bow shot 05-Sep-14
bow shot 05-Sep-14
05-Sep-14
Yeah these idiots don't think anything through before they pass new legislation. They just ram stuff through Albany and think they're doing a stroke of business not even giving a thought about all the consequences that these restrictions have...

05-Sep-14
I too hope that the emperor goes down in flames, but doubt it will hapen due to the large liberal downstate population.

It sounds like jury nullification is the way to go. Meanwhile, there seems to be a lack of news items relating to arrests or prosecutions relating to unSAFE act crap.....

>>>>---F***cuomo---->

05-Sep-14
He is an evil man. Unforunately, he fits for most down-staters and high population density types here in NY: Fools that have no regard for the First or Second Great Commandments. Or as it is so precisely put, "whose god is their belly". Whether it be stomach, crotch, or heart.

I'll stay here as long as I can still preach Christ.

05-Sep-14
Also, its a shame that LE will not stand up to this. I consider the blokes that do the bidding of their evil masters unpatriotic.

I don't want to hear this "I have to do this, its my job" stuff. And I know how to chance my arm. I gave up a career as a rock musician because it was wrong for me. I can't tell you how hard that was on me, it was my entire identity. I've lost advancement at work many times because (as others have told me) I'm "too" Christian. And I was the sole salaried employee that refused to perform union jobs when the union body at our plant went on strike, and the corp twisted that poor lot of 50 year olds into the ground and decided to hire from the prison work release and un-employable population that NY nurses (when company stocks were at record highs, $23 per share as opposed to $2 per share just a few years before!!!). They fired me and the went "Oopsy! your not REALLY fired, we were just kidding" when they needed what little talent I have.

4 of my Sunday school kids are or were Soldiers including both of my sons. 3 of these 4 have served combat, including one of my sons. None of them will even consider being a Policeman or Trooper in NY. Even the Sheriffs are getting wishy washy over SAFE.

Sorry to blow open on that.

• Sitka Gear