OKHUNTRESS 24-Sep-14
Hopper Daddy 08-Oct-14
Stevieray36 08-Dec-14
Stevieray36 12-Jan-15
jleger 07-Feb-15
Bowme2 07-Feb-15
bpctcb 11-Feb-15
09-Sep-14
I live in Shawnee, and am relatively new to the aream so I don't know where the good hunting spots are. Lexington seems to be about the closest to me; can anyone give me some tips or insight on the area? Best places to hunt Deer, Turkey, etc at Lexington?

Thanks

24-Sep-14
We have tree stands up and ready to go for opening day! It is a really good resource for local hunters. We take the horses out there to ride and let our daughter catch a lot of perch at Dahlgren lake. Staying on the outskirts will help with deer since most hunters will push them to the outsides.

08-Oct-14
Are there any hogs on Lexington?

08-Dec-14
Hopper Daddy did you hunt Lexington this season if so how was it? Was it crowded? Did you harvest or see any deer?

12-Jan-15
Is there anybody that can provide any insight or information on Lexington? I would like to take my grandsons there next season. How are the camping arrangements for a camping trailer?

07-Feb-15
gets hunted hard and only has primitive camping

07-Feb-15

Bowme2's embedded Photo
Bowme2's embedded Photo
Stevie... Reportedly, this buck came from Lex. Pretty nice. They're there... :)

11-Feb-15
There are deer, turkey, and occasionally there are hogs. And boy do they get hunted hard!

The deer will be seen occasionally/seldom during daylight. The hogs will quickly be run off the WMA once word gets out that they've been spotted. I haven't seen a turkey in over a month.

If you base your hunt quality/satisfaction solely off animals seen then I would go elsewhere.

I'll have to check on that Jacob Maxwell buck. I live across the road from the WMA and that would be an awesome deer for the area for sure.

BP

• Sitka Gear