babysaph 10-Sep-14
bubbastump 10-Sep-14
HillBilly 10-Sep-14
wvmule 10-Sep-14
CGBowhunter 10-Sep-14
babysaph 10-Sep-14
JayD 10-Sep-14
10-Sep-14
just wanted to wish yall good luck this year as I am sitting this season out.

10-Sep-14
why you sitting the season out? You on injured reserve?

10-Sep-14
nah not injured just cant seem to find time to set my sights in and the place I was hunting is well maybe 30 acres of land but only 2 acres woods with 6-7 people on it. only seen 2 deer out there all year where there used to be dozens.

10-Sep-14
Dont put yourself through that. Your close to two WMA's. Give public land a shot, early season isnt too bad on public ground.

10-Sep-14
Sounds very frustrating. Sorry man. However, you never know when you may lose a season or when your last one will be. Some of the worst seasons can be the most valuable. There are always lots of lessons and memories awaiting. You can't get them without experiencing them. Hopefully you find your way into the woods this fall. No better medicine.

10-Sep-14
Don't know about your WMA's. But we have camped and brochures the one near us for 15 years and rarely see another person during bow season. We also get way off the beaten path.

10-Sep-14
I agree. Lots of good hunting on the public land. I usually am the only one there when I hunt the public land. I used to hunt Sleepy Creek all the time. Kilt a pile of deer there.

10-Sep-14
I agree with you JR - There is some good hunting in Sleepy Creek.

• Sitka Gear