Jeff in MN 11-Sep-14
tracker 11-Sep-14
jtek 11-Sep-14
Bloodtrail 11-Sep-14
thesquid 11-Sep-14
DOL 11-Sep-14
Buffalo_county 11-Sep-14
10-Sep-14
On the eve of 911 and my 30th bow season, I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the men and women that have made it possible for me to hunt as a freeman in the greatest nation on earth. I am truly humbled by your service and sacrifices. Yours, is a debt that I can honestly never repay. For those whom lost a either a son or daughter, I want you to know that there has not been a day on stand that I have not thought about the price you have paid. I am not ashamed to say that I have wiped more than a few tears from my eyes in thought, prayer, and gratitude for the freedom your child has preserved for me and my family. Though it may be of no solace, your sacrifice has not been without meaning, or gratitude. God Bless all our military personnel past, present, and their families.

So ladies, and gentlemen let's all honor them by staying united, hunting safe, and shooting straight. God, are we lucky!

11-Sep-14
Well said. 10orbetter + 1

11-Sep-14
AMEN!

11-Sep-14
Yes, same comment here

11-Sep-14
As a veteran we thank you but let's not forget all the firemen and police that put their lives on the line everyday too.

11-Sep-14
Agree totally with all of the above posts.

11-Sep-14
God Bless our hero's!!

11-Sep-14
Here too, As a disabled Viet Nam Veteran I back what tracker said. Thanks for the post 10.

11-Sep-14
Thanks 10orbetter, well said.

11-Sep-14
thank you!

• Sitka Gear