notme 13-Sep-14
Will 13-Sep-14
Heartshot 13-Sep-14
Assassin 14-Sep-14
Homesteady 14-Sep-14
The Dark Knight 15-Sep-14
CTCrow 15-Sep-14
11-Sep-14
Who is going to have one and piss off everyone in the community forum?

11-Sep-14
piss people off,hmmmmmmm,im in

11-Sep-14
I wouldn't.

I have followed a few, it seems like nobody ever kills anything on those.

Bad luck.

11-Sep-14
Silverado broke the taboo last year and I believe Steve did as well.

11-Sep-14
I'm in and I really don't care who it pisses off most of the guys on here back u up while ur out there it's the comrodery of it that I like

11-Sep-14
Bad luck. Turn you hand held computers off and just hunt!

11-Sep-14
I like following them. If you don't like , don't click: o )

12-Sep-14
I'll try a live hunt this year and show you guys pictures of all of the deer I don't shoot. :)

I'm skipping opening day and taking off Tuesday instead to go golfing. I'll do some live shots from the golf course instead, that should make everyone happy.

Saturday though, I'm in the woods. Wait, I may be in the woods on Tuesday too, looking for my ball.

12-Sep-14
Keep them going I enjoy them. Good luck with the bear Pat, ive been striking out in MA so far.

12-Sep-14
I posted several, 1 kill, several encounters and one shot with no recovery but he survived as I had pics of him 3 days later. Will post more again this year and like Heartshot don't really care who it pisses off.

12-Sep-14
Why do people in the community forum get upset with the live hunts?

12-Sep-14
Keep the live hunts going!!!!

12-Sep-14
I can't wait to see all the boot pictures in the live hunts.

12-Sep-14
Cory,

good question. I wasn't aware that people didn't like them either. I always enjoyed hearing about what was going on in someone's stand while I'm at work.

12-Sep-14
People on the main forum get upset with the CT live hunts because we have guys who post every single day - makes you wonder about the unemployment rate of bowhunters in CT :)

And we probably have the most Live Hunts....so some people get frustrated reading/seeing all our hunts pop up there.

Pat, it would be nice to see a button when you go to start a live hunt with the option to either:

A. keep it local B. post it on the Big Forum

Just a suggestion. Good luck to all to who post those live hunts.

12-Sep-14
The reason they don't like then on the community board is because they don't only appear in the CT board. They also show up in the comminity board and when we post we keep bumping the to the top. So, if we have 5 live hunts with 20 posts each, we'll keep them on top all day. Intead of ignoring them, dumb arses keep clicking on them and get P.O.

Post often, post lots of pics

12-Sep-14
I have a choice - do I work from my office at home or do I bring my office to my treestand...? I'll take the latter. Most of those who complain about mobile live hunts are miserable haters stuck at work with envy and the others just need something to bitch about lol. If I bring a handheld device up in a tree with me, how is that effecting anyone but me? I don't believe in that bad luck crap. Scout, prepare and hunt as you please. The subject title says, Mobile Live Hunt - why would you click on it if you dislike it? We all know why...

Best of luck to my fellow MLHrs this season. Your published intel is invaluable throughout the season.

12-Sep-14
lets count all the cry babies on the main site and take a bet Monday ,there will be at least 4.

12-Sep-14
Steve I'm saying at least 6 or better

12-Sep-14
I like them, I will be posting!

13-Sep-14
I like the fact knowing im not the only one crazy enough to be out contemplating setting my eyeballs on fire to keep my eyes from freezing shut .right HS..lol

Bloodtrail , I think youre onto something in regard to the unemployment thing

13-Sep-14
Post em up fellas. Ill be anxiously checking them out from my desk! Even if you dont shoot or see a deer, it's a cool way to get a little piece of "being out there". Fun to in my opinion for sure.

13-Sep-14
Lol NM I plan on freezing them shut again if need be and posting it the whole time. No matter what u do in life right wrong or indifferent there is always gonna be people that complain about it being a solo hunter it helps keep me on stand hoping for a chance. I'll keep posting regardless of the few.

14-Sep-14

Assassin's embedded Photo
Assassin's embedded Photo
I'm in like the live hunts. Couple on my hit list

14-Sep-14
I love the live hunts! Keep em coming

15-Sep-14
They are already talking about us in the main forum, lol

15-Sep-14
LOL. I was just going to comment on that.

• Sitka Gear