Wisconsin
Contributors to this thread:
happygolucky 12-Sep-14
TrapperJack 12-Sep-14
Adam C.P. 12-Sep-14
10orbetter 12-Sep-14
Bloodtrail 12-Sep-14
12-Sep-14
Is it always your goal Ronny to cause hunters to divide and bicker? You have been very good at that across many websites. It obviously makes you feel good to belittle others based on their weapon of choice as if you are better than others based on yours. You owns 3 xbows and bragged up your Dad's xbow kill last year. We get it, you think you're better than others. Great, pat on your back, take a bow, grab an Orange Crush and enjoy the ride in WI the next 2 years.

Why must you turn every thread on bowsite into an anti-xbow thread? Does it make you feel better as a person?

12-Sep-14
Tell me Howatt, what is a 'hero' shot? Is that to make fun of someone who takes an animal with something besides a bow? I hope you feel good that you are making fun of people who for what ever reason cannot take an animal with a bow. Be it a disabled hunter to a young hunter just learning to hunt that takes their first deer with something else. Karma's a bitch and it always comes around.

12-Sep-14
Wow, Howatt / Ronny you're a loser! You clearly have way to much time on your hands. It's the day before the 2014 WI archery opener and you're more interested in bickering. Get a life dude!

Well, now that I hopefully have the attention of the moderators of this site, I don't care if you revoke my subscription for personally bashing Howatt but do the rest of the archery community a favor and crack down on the bickering that take place on this site.

12-Sep-14

10orbetter's embedded Photo
10orbetter's embedded Photo
My neighbor, a former flatlander, FIB...got this one with his crossbow this morning. OH GEEZ, it's a day early. I forgot, I wasn't suppose to tell anyone. Haha.

12-Sep-14
Trapper -

The term "Hero Shot" applies to photography of people with a game species or a fish species.

I have heard the term before and I dont take offense to it as it has been used in many circles referring to just that, a picture of you and your kill.

Could it be named something better - perhaps I believe. Generic term use however!

I use the term but with no malice.

• Sitka Gear