Bowkill 23-Sep-14
Jack Harris 24-Sep-14
H8UNH 24-Sep-14
Jack Harris 08-Oct-14
Elkman52 10-Oct-14
Stan NJ 11-Oct-14
Elkman52 12-Oct-14
17-Sep-14
I do!! Shot a medium doe last night. Came in all by herself and not lactating when I cleaned her...thats what i was hoping for.

Anyone else??....I know Jack has his.

Good Luck Everybody

18-Sep-14
I still have my tag, I hunted booth sat and sun (morn and eve). Saw 71 deer on the great plains of Jersey, no shots. I didn't see any pronghorn or bison though is those vast grassland! Gosh, I can see for ever over there :)

Might get out tonight and then we start up over here in Pa on Sat.

Good Luck everyone, Bill v

20-Sep-14
I'm tagged out all around pictures to follow in the next day or so. I don't have my laptop to get pics off my cam.

23-Sep-14
Not yet. I cant find a doe, but I was covered in bucks Fri, Sat, Sun. In fact, I had to watch a shooter 8 pt browse upwind of my blind, inside of 10 yds! Ultimately I called my wife in to spook him off, so he wouldn't bust my setup when I left at dark. Where are all the baldies?

23-Sep-14
Not yet. only out once.

24-Sep-14
Not sure what good mine is doing me I have scouted zero bucks I would shoot so far! Still it wS my biggest doe ever got back nearly 60lbs of meat

24-Sep-14
I have mine, haven't seen any in the stand, and most I've seen I'd pass on for another year or two. Shot a doe last night. I'm new to no hunting so I was pretty proud of the shot . 30 yds quartered away. Lung and heart. Complete pass through. Getting better at this archery thing.

08-Oct-14
We all do now! Good luck

10-Oct-14
First time out last night,passed on a 2yr. old 8pt....might have been a mistake...probably not

11-Oct-14
I've passed on a 100" & 90" and some scrubs...good luck guys.

12-Oct-14
Like the man says"If you are wondering if he is big enough.....the answer is no!"

• Sitka Gear