Dartondog 18-Sep-14
Dartondog 18-Sep-14
GIT R DONE 18-Sep-14
jax2009r 18-Sep-14
Dartondog 18-Sep-14
18-Sep-14

Dartondog's embedded Photo
I am selling my Darton Pro 2000 set at 62 pounds adjustable to 70 with a Plano hard case, extra takle boxes with compartments that fit inside the case to hold extras, It has a HHA .019 single pin sight with the speed dial for accurate yardage settings, I have a 24 inch 3 D target stabilzer and kickstand and will throw in a nice back brace quiver combo that holds your arrows and scorecard and extras while your on the course.Included will be a Plano arrow case with some practice arrows as well as some brand new arrows with brand new Rage Hypodermic 100 grain heads,These arrows are Carbon Express Blue Streak Selects one of their best arrow and around $160 a dozen. I have a Bow sling that covers the cam wheels for transport to protect you bow to and from the stand, I have a hand held bow scale to check poundage. The bow was fitted last year with brand new Vapor trail strings and cables in my opinion thew best strings on the market. I have a Bag type target and I will also include a couple of releases. I will also throw in some Extra Neon Fusion vanes and arrow building supplies plus a Arizone Archery 2" Fletching Jig. Anyone who is close to Chicopee MA to make it worth their while to have arrow speed archery take care of yopur Pro Shop needs. paul the owner is a friend and works on any bow but only sells Darton so if your from the Enfield CT area or maybe even out to Stafford springs / Ellington area its not to far to use his shop and his prices are great. From my other posts about disability I can no longer shoot a compound bow and I am switching to Crossbow for this year at least and hope to be able to use a 40 to maybe 50 pound bow next year but if not I am OK with the X bow.I have a second older Darton but I am going to give it to my son. I have a few oddball extras like hand slings and pield points bow wrench etc. I have well over $1400.00 into this bow with all the xtras and will let someone steal it for $500.00 Firm. It is an awesome deal for someone that needs to get started for cheap money. All I am trying to do is come up with some cash to purchase an X bow with.Anyone interested can send me a private PM or respond here for contact info. I will include some pictures.

18-Sep-14

18-Sep-14

18-Sep-14
Is draw adjustable

18-Sep-14
to adjust the draw you get a new string and they fit it to you.....cheap to do and still worth it

18-Sep-14
In order to adjust draw you would have to take it to Arrowspeed Archery in Chicopee MA and have Paul change to cam modules and it would need a new string and cables probably somewhere around $150.00. I think sometimes Paul has cam modules that came off other bows and he basically exchanges them installs a new string and cables and then tunes the bow so it is shooting bullet holes thru paper.

• Sitka Gear