10orbetter 23-Sep-14
Jeff in MN 23-Sep-14
10orbetter 23-Sep-14
Zebrakiller 25-Sep-14
jjs 25-Sep-14
19-Sep-14

SwampHills's embedded Photo
SwampHills's embedded Photo
Full velvet this far into September. Awesome buck! Hearing around 230 inches obviously pending official scoring.

19-Sep-14
Wow! Those brow tines are something else! BC

19-Sep-14
Awesome deer. Congrats to that happy hunter!!

That pic would result in a fine here in WI....no tag

19-Sep-14
U can tag the leg as well in Wi

And if was Wi he could have already phone registered it

Good to go with pics.

19-Sep-14
Wow. Any word on where this brut was shot in Minnesota? First I have seen of this guy.

19-Sep-14
Nodine

19-Sep-14
Does anyone know if this deer is legitimite or not? I see the picture everywhere but the only story with it is that it was shot in Minnesota. Are we sure it's not a high fence deer?

19-Sep-14
Huntcell, I think you are wrong. Years ago in WI you could tag the leg but no anymore. Here is the tagging requirements right out of the regs. "Insert a string or similar fastener through the small hole in the middle of the tag (a tab covers the hole) and attach it to the deer’s ear or antler. Hunters will need to provide their own string or similar fastener to attach the carcass tag to the deer."

19-Sep-14
TrapperJack, I believe you are right about the tagging requirements, but time and again WI conservation wardens have said it is acceptable to go ahead and take your pictures in the field before you attach your tag.

19-Sep-14
Shot around Dakota/Nodine area. Highly doubt it's anything but fair chase.

19-Sep-14
Swamp, not trying to question it but you know how pictures like this fly around the internet, just wondering if there's anymore info on it.

19-Sep-14
FYI several of the deer in the WI harvest are not tagged......continue bitching ladies......

19-Sep-14
High fence, high fence, high fence! the future of Wisconsin privatization the texas way. And yes, texas is disrespectfully with a little t. Where is the good doctor troll, I'm sure he can tell us just by looking at it.

19-Sep-14
If my memory serves me right a deer only needs to be tagged prior to field dressing or moving and the regulations don't say anything about prior to taking a photo...

19-Sep-14
Who gives a F$$$ about if the tag is on it it the pic you girls cry like bitches about every thing it's a dam monster this site should be call the cry baby's bow site there is no helpful info on here the wi forum should b deleted its a joke

19-Sep-14
Giant indeed! I wonder how many on here believe in our judicial system... Innocent until proven guilty...High fence until proven otherwise. The story will come out it always does with bucks like this!

19-Sep-14
Being in velvet this late was it a stag? You know, half nuts?

19-Sep-14
Swamp, there's only one person saying high fence, the rest of us just want to know the rest of the story. You make it sound like you know more about this buck than you are telling, share the other information.

20-Sep-14
There just happens to be a huge high fence operation in the Nodine area. Well there you have it.

20-Sep-14
Chris Warren is the guy who shot it. I heard shot Monday found on Wednesday this week, The buck was being pursued by others as well and that they rough scored it at over 230inches. I don't know him personally nor have I talked to him about it so I can't give definitive info. I do know people that work with him and know the guy and believe someone would have called foul if there was one to call. I'm just as anxious to get the full story as the rest... just thought I'd share a pic of this incredible whitetail.

20-Sep-14
Just trying to enrage the Minnesota fans and blind Walker followers, Oops, sorry, I meant the messiah. We all know a buck that big could never come from Minnesota. haha. Anything to get a rise!

20-Sep-14
"And if was Wi he could have already phone registered it" I sure wish that was the case!!!

20-Sep-14
Received a letter with instructions to participate in pilot phone registration this fall deer

23-Sep-14
Still nothing concrete out there on this toad that I've read to date... Preliminary stories state that Chris Warren shot this buck in either Winona or Houston Co., MN. Supposedly the deer had only shown up on one camera the Sunday before it was shot and was either extremely reclusive or moved in from a pressured area??? Looking forward to reading more about this buck.

23-Sep-14
FYI nothing on the Minnesota thread about this animal. Unless, I missed it. That seems odd to me.

23-Sep-14
Nice, chalk one up for the 4 points on one side law.

Minnesota bowsite forum is hardly used. Means nothing for anything to not be covered there.

23-Sep-14
Jeff, it doesn't seem like it has as much traffic as Wisconsin. Thought there would be some excitement generated there though. I mean that is one huge whitetail.

25-Sep-14
Im not saying this isnt true but tons of huge bucks get killed every year none of us hear about, why does everyone thing they would know if it was true? I know a guy that shot three BC last year Im sure none of you have seen the pics

25-Sep-14
Having the inside info on how deer ranching is going any big buck is questioned anymore. For example, wonder how 2 brothers that kill 2 190s on the same day, what is the odds and to be on a hunting show. There was a 14 pt buck stolen several wks ago on a deer farm here in Mn., figure that it is worth $15-$30K.

• Sitka Gear