Novemberforever 24-Sep-14
10orbetter 24-Sep-14
brewcrewmike 24-Sep-14
Antler Whore 24-Sep-14
booner 24-Sep-14
Surf & Turf 25-Sep-14
Novemberforever 25-Sep-14
21-Sep-14
28,000 thermal bedding spruce, 200 caged oaks, apple,pear trees, 12 acres of foodplots,ect. I dug a new waterhole in May and buried my JD2550. Redug it, put in a stand. My 21 yo nephew with 81 archery kills sat it last nite. 8th buck to come in for a drink, 1st shot nicked liver, 1 lung and guts. Bedded@42 yards, second shot drilled him. 159 gross, 23 7/8ths inside....... This is buck#34 to break 150.... I am sooooooooo happy right now!

PS- AW, here's a reality check on that mythical Waupaca, Shawano, Buffalo county dirt. :)

21-Sep-14
Congrats to your nephew. That is an awesome deer. Looks like your property is well setup for success.

21-Sep-14
Thx, yes, sweat equity, and decades of experience. 34 over 150,relentless habitat work, must be luck and that golden Waupaca wind...BTW, my bolt hunter had a crack and the tent window restricted the shot. Advantage vertical.

21-Sep-14
Some will find it impossible that you could have a buck of that nature harvested with a compound when you have an xbow shooter in camp. You are truly blessed with the setup you have there November.

21-Sep-14
I actually have 2 xbow disabled hunters in camp for decades. Neither of which have any of the 34 over 150 and they are given first choice and all the advantage. Anyone whining about the xbow advantage needs to buy larger panties, take a deep breath and reach deep for their stones. Total bar stool joke imo.

21-Sep-14
Under ACT 10, he has something I don't have so let's stick it to him. Right! Congratulations on all your hard work , dedication, and willingness to share with your family and friends. Passion nets results, confrontation gets you zip! Beauty of a buck!

21-Sep-14
Novemberforever-

Congrats to your Nephew and you. Awesome!

21-Sep-14

Novemberforever's embedded Photo
Idiot editor on the pic.:)

22-Sep-14
I know what you are talking about Nove. The more work you put in the better the results. True for a lot of things in life. That is one nice, super nice, 8 pointer! That inside spread is awesome! BC

22-Sep-14
21 years old with 81 archery kills? That's 9 kills per year on average!

22-Sep-14
"21 years old with 81 archery kills? That's 9 kills per year on average!" $2 otc herd control unit to get some experience.

23-Sep-14
Ya... 81 killz..I ain't buying that BS either at 21 years..but it is your story ...tell it how you like .

23-Sep-14
Nice Buck the 81 kills kinda ruined the story for me though, congrat's to your nephew

24-Sep-14
I need to send November a cleaning bill because of all the lunch that just hit my screen! 81, come on man! That's just plain funny!

24-Sep-14

My past experience on this site has taught me the doubters are gonna doubt. Remember my trophy room I plagerized from another site? My 21 yo Son has 2 entered in the book,the other 21 yo will enter his from Saturday. he just dumped this doe 2 hours ago, on film as always. Both the 21 yo's are in the electronic registration program. What's the qualifier for that program again? 10th year on a very high dpsm farm.We have taken 400 deer since they were both 12. Do you think their Dads give a rip about stacking more deer? I have posted there youtube videos here as well. Here's this morning, passthru, doublelung, string jump. Guys on here will vouch for it.I don't BS, I don't have to. Here's a frame from this mornings video.He uses green fletching.

24-Sep-14
Here's from 4 years ago, self filmed 17 yo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaEV2dWWWCk

Here's another one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQE6EOLfKnQ

24-Sep-14
Always doubters! Wait, that is suppose to be me. One thing hunting has taught me, take a guy at his word because you never know what weird, unusual thing, or circumstance you will see, find, or experience on stand. If I told you some of the things that I have seen and experienced you would all be laughing, choking and commenting that"pinko, liberal,…is looking through his rose colored glasses with his tin foil hat again. Now that maybe true but, man I can tell a story. Haha.

Nov. that is pretty amazing although, I am not sure I could or would want to kill that many deer in a year. That is a great deal of work.

24-Sep-14
How tall are the fences? Sounds like a good time, mind if I pop over and shoot a few dozen over the weekend? I'm about 45 minutes from Fond Du Lac. Let me know.

kthxbye

24-Sep-14
My Uncle had a kick ass pickup when he got out of HS and got a job.. I will never forget what he said when he went check hunting..."Can't take it in the bar"

The Internet is exactly like that... you can shoot 40 deer by the time your 16 8 being booners... and your wife is hot as hell... but when push comes to shove..it's all BS anyway...LOL

24-Sep-14
November, I missed your trophy room that you plagerized on here. Really would have liked to seen it. What are your P&Y and B&C accomplishments ? I know if 99% of other hunters harvested that many deer the deer activity would be minimal to nocturnal, I understand you have a big piece of property but that's a lot of commotion ... Just sayin.

25-Sep-14
I do not know if what you say is true or not. It does not matter to me either way. But when you say things like

"He had dumped a doe on the waterhole edge 30 minutes prior"

"My Son is on stand right now and just smoked a doe."

I have to wonder if you really understand the true meaning of conservation in relation to land stewardship.

God Bless!

25-Sep-14
"Great ?" The definition of conservation/stewardship is subjective. Converting 32 acres of ag to 28,000 norways for thermal bedding, 140 caged trees, 3 waterholes, 2 ponds,multiple woodie boxes,12 acres of foodplots which cost me 2k in loss ag rental and 2k to plant,ect. More importantly sacrifice bumping some mature bucks because 30 antlerless needs to be taken out each year for herd/habitat health.Lots of TDM guys around, not many true QDM.Do I have my level 3 land steward ploma from QDM? Nope,don't need it. Maybe smoked, drilled, dumped is crass but harvesting/processing 30 antlerless every year is fun and a shit ton of work.I burn a week in May and August of vacation for habitat work only.DMap would love to have anyone do 10% of what I do. If You have a more pius definition of land stewardship/conservation do share. Always willing to learn.I have a built in advantage. My Son is a conservation biologist getting his PHD. So my place is 1 big habitat petri dish. I am a phone call away from expert advice on forestry,wetlands, ect.

• Sitka Gear