notme 22-Sep-14
grizzlyadam 22-Sep-14
bigbuckbob 23-Sep-14
notme 23-Sep-14
Dartondog 23-Sep-14
CTCrow 23-Sep-14
bigbuckbob 23-Sep-14
21-Sep-14
Came across an ad for them, and was considering giving them a shot this year. I was wondering if anyone has ever used their products and if so what were the results, and which product. Thanks

22-Sep-14
would it still be a secret ?..lower the cone of silence !

22-Sep-14
its still a secret !

22-Sep-14
Oh boy bunch of comedians. Lol

22-Sep-14
I'm not in the loop. Didn't know they existed until you spilled the beans.

22-Sep-14

SILVERADO's Link

22-Sep-14
geez I almost thought it was whiskey..lol..yuk

22-Sep-14
I actually have a top secret scent that I use, but I'm not going to tell you about it.

23-Sep-14
The absolute BEST scent, without a doubt is the one that goes in the opposite direction from the deer's nose. Anything that's not natural or is out of place will alert a deer.

If you use grape scent in an area where there's no grapes, the deer will be alerted, even if the scent comes from a bunch of grapes in your backpack.

I wash my clothes in scent free soap and the first hunt in my area I pack my clothes storage bag with forest debris from that area, so when I put my clothes away they pick up the smell of the area where I hunt.

I hope that's not a secret :(

23-Sep-14
bbb,.using your theroy of scent control,if i put my clothes next to a " cat house " ,will a catch a cat ?.. ;-)

23-Sep-14
The best scent is no scent. I never heard of the stuff until the hunting shows started advertizing it this year. I think its fairly new to the market. Like any other of the hundred scents out there someone will put it down or drag a rag and kill a deer and think its wonderful and others will spend 20 bucks a bottle and never see a deer near it. You have to be careful when you use scents. I think if you use doe in heat before any real doe are in estrous all your doing is scaring doe away from your area. They dont want to be near a real doe in heat because the bucks harrass every doe they see when the chasing faze starts. If you scare the doe away from your area the bucks will be somewhere else where the ladies are hanging out now.

23-Sep-14
How is this for scent control:

This morning there was a little smell in the trunk so I brought out the fabreeze and sprayed the trunk heavy. I will not admit to the wife that I put a deer carcass in her car. After heavy spray, I realized that both my son's and my bow are in the trunk. Now I will have to go hunting with a peach smelling bow if I can't get it off.

23-Sep-14
Crow,

find a peach orchard and hunt it hard. You should blend right in. :)

NotMe

I didn't say I put my clothes next to a deer, I said I put debris from the area I hunt in my clothes bag. Everyone knows that if you want to catch a cat you use the scent from another pussy. Or use tuna fish if not available. :)

• Sitka Gear