yukon roz 23-Sep-14
Huntin' Hardcore 23-Sep-14
Ace 23-Sep-14
Ungie01201 23-Sep-14
jdrdeerslayer 23-Sep-14
SILVERADO 23-Sep-14
Buckshot89 24-Sep-14
23-Sep-14
Obviously I don't expect top secret locations or coordinates from you guys. I'm new to conn hunting this year and would like some helpful insight on good towns or county's that have a better deer density than my Massachusetts "hot spots". Thanks in advance for any help and good luck for the remainder of the season.

23-Sep-14
The deep publishes a list of how many deer were shot in each town .If I was you I would read our hunting regulations and look for information there.Not tring to be an a@@hole but you will find lots of helpful tips if you can read between the lines.

23-Sep-14
Redding! The best density in the state 70 per sq mile, just ask Kilpatrick. Hey maybe you can hookup with Dave Striet and help with the "problem" down there like a bunch of your other statesmen.

23-Sep-14

Ace's Link
Buckshot, the Report Yukon referred to is available at the link.

The section which breaks down deer killed in each Town starts at page 21. I'd urge you to look at the CT Public Hunting opportunities as well as trying to get Permission on Private land.

I'll send you a PM with some additional info.

23-Sep-14
Salisbury area..

23-Sep-14
Classy HH! FYI redding has a better density than 95% of massachusetts.

anyway as other have mention look at kill stats on the deep website. Most of the coastal towns, southwest will have the highest # of deer. But be aware this is urban hunting in these areas. Many times you will be in site of several houses...roads people etc... some people do not enjoy that type of hunting. Saying that even if you get into areas of less suburban growth you will general find more deer than in mass. And like others said don't be afraid of state lands open to hunting....hint key in on properties that are bow hunting only.... ;) Goodluck!

23-Sep-14
In my opinion several towns in fairfield county have high deer densities with some good bucks but finding a true monster chances are slim, just too much hunting pressure. The northwest corner if the state big woods lower deer populations but if you scout hard put your time in, there are some true giants.

24-Sep-14
Ill check it out guys thanks for the link Ace

• Sitka Gear